OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Better build up and better first demonstration of how powerful the new form is.

Super Saiyan Blue’s introduction was, if anything, just to show how strong Frieza got with his Golden form

:hestonpls

Super Saiyan God was the only one I’d consider more disappointing than Blue. UI, even if it lose the first time, is what allowed Goku to close the colossal gap between himself and Jiren.

SS4 utterly dominating Baby was about as badass as Goku going Super Saiyan the first time against Frieza and Gohan going SS2

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul
Just replying to your post from the last convo

>has a more Savage backstory than most Shonen protagonists
>is more likely to use brutal moves and tactics than most Shonen protagonists
>has more of a harem than most Shonen protagonists
>gets laid with a girl earlier than most Shonen protagonists

Chloe is humiliating popular Shonen protags like beta bitch Deku.
:oldryoma
That she is.

It's not often you come across a series (particularly a Shounen) where the main character is consistently one of the best things about it, especially when that series is just all around good and isn't even lacking outside of the protagonist. :maybe

image0.jpg

:rock

Huh, that last part is ironic considering the West wants to force women into doing anything that isn't being a Housewife.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That she is.

It's not often you come across a series (particularly a Shounen) where the main character is consistently one of the best things about it, especially when that series is just all around good and isn't even lacking outside of the protagonist. :maybe
A FEMALE protagonists at that. :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hasn’t been a better cartoon than Ed Edd n Eddy in years. Can’t think of a better show that captured the feel of summer vacation days

90s to mid 2000s was peak Cartoon Network

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Type-Rey last two chapters of D. Gray-Man got a proper english translation. Just read them. As slow as this manga is moving, we're finally out of the Allen(Red) flashback arc, retreading a bunch of shit we already knew, and are about to head out into the juicy shit.

Now all we have to do, is wait a few more years for Hoshino to get there, and give us the details. :kobeha :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back