• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>X-Saber with the bullshit ass Gottoms handloops
>Mist Valley with their "lmao Apex Avian no plays for you" shit they have with Simorgh

fuckingdisgusting.png
I’m being realistic here. Tell me what you can even do with Ally of Justice that isn’t a Spellbook of Judgment level of dumb duct tape support

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> mk xl is way more fast paced and has better combos than most mk11 chars, lmao, thats why replaying games is good
> mk xl erron is something else, for example

just

check

this is the type of fighting pace/agility mk12 must be based on and improve it even more

mkix and mkxl >> mkxi, sadly its true, mk11 didnt age well, despite being the newest one in the series, lol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I’m being realistic here. Tell me what you can even do with Ally of Justice that isn’t a Spellbook of Judgment level of dumb duct tape support
It doesnt have to be Ally of Justice i was just using them as an example of a deck thats literal hotdog water that could use some kinda support that makes them playable.

Vylons would probably be a more reasonable choice potentially

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It doesnt have to be Ally of Justice i was just using them as an example of a deck thats literal hotdog water that could use some kinda support that makes them playable.

Vylons would probably be a more reasonable choice potentially
Vylons I wouldn’t mind.

Wish Ritual Beast would get more love too but I can understand people not wanting to sit through 1 hour long plays with that deck

> mk xl is way more fast paced and has better combos than most mk11 chars, lmao, thats why replaying games is good
> mk xl erron is something else, for example

just

check

this is the type of fighting pace/agility mk12 must be based on and improve it even more

mkix and mkxl >> mkxi, sadly its true, mk11 didnt age well, despite being the newest one in the series, lol

MKX's gameplay was actually pretty good for itself and 9's wasn't half bad either... I have no clue how NR fucked that up and went with XI's bullshit.

its out lads, translated edition and all, so, you know what, it begins

You can also go with Keyboard and Mouse or Controller and change the key's/controller to whatever you want too.
Old ass Computers can play the game reasonably well too as it's optimized as hell.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah Ritual beast seemed so cool but hot damn were them plays long as hell
Fucking Infernity tier snooze fest when you’re playing against them. And just as much of a nightmare at locals

:heston

Holy shit, I can’t believe I forgot Yang Zing. Probably my Number 1 choice for Duel Terminal archetype that needs love.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shaddolls get their own Structure Deck + a few extra cards including that broken Schism

Satellars got new support that ties them nicely with Constellars.

And yet nothing for the OG Wyrm archetype.

:wow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
pgraven land vs genshin impact land, soon, in that AMAZING and TOUGH fight

winner of that fight, fights in a dlc boss fight, against rwby justice league, and the rwby deities :heston
where does limbus fit into this :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Shaddolls get their own Structure Deck + a few extra cards including that broken Schism

Satellars got new support that ties them nicely with Constellars.

And yet nothing for the OG Wyrm archetype.

:wow
Wyrms stay getting the short end of the stick
:FucksSake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back