• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

@Masterblack06 :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The amount of freaks right now losing their minds and wanting to cancel Oda (or worse to him) over a pic of Yamato with the other girls is just hilarious

I love how any girl now with even tomboy traits has people that clearly have never interacted with the real world screeching into the void that they MUST be trans

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
The amount of freaks right now losing their minds and wanting to cancel Oda (or worse to him) over a pic of Yamato with the other girls is just hilarious

I love how any girl now with even tomboy traits as people screeching into the void that they MUST be trans

Showing once again Twitter is filled with morons and nigga with no reading comprehension

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Showing once again Twitter is filled with morons and nigga with no reading comprehension
This is a very destructive mindset. It’s the same mindset from fuckers trying to brainwash a little girl that just happens to like playing with toys meant for boys into thinking she’s really a man in need of “gender reaffirming care”

These are crazy times were living in.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Some mofos saying RWBY S9s bad writing is somehow Monty Oms fault

I've gone on record saying RWBY is trash, but saying it might have been the fault of the guy who had nothing to do with the writing and passed away tragically years ago is-

I have no fucking words
These people are so fucking desperate to suck Rooster Teeth's cocks, they gotta deflect the blame for how bad the show is on a guy whose been dead for years. :scust

Even if they were still (or were ever) following any kind of guideline Monty may or may not have left for how he wanted the series to go (which I don't think they are, given how much shit in Volume 1 or 2 was back-pedaled on or outright changed), THEY are still the ones writing it. The fuck ups are THEIR fault, not Monty's.

This would be like if I blamed Burnie for how bad Red vs Blue got post-Season 14, despite him having nothing what so fucking ever to do with the show anymore, just because he was the original writer? :smh

Disrespectful sacks of shit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>Some mofos saying RWBY S9s bad writing is somehow Monty Oms fault

I've gone on record saying RWBY is trash, but saying it might have been the fault of the guy who had nothing to do with the writing and passed away tragically years ago is-

I have no fucking words
Wasn’t for Monty Oum, these fuckers wouldn’t even have the series period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back