• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
FvZTqAAWYAMU7wr
Feels kind of backwards to me

Dunno the quality of the writers, but the homogeneity of the product is going to probably be some focus group driven bullshit by executive mandate driving the direction of how shit gets written :hm

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
but does tf have amazing characters like ironwood :mjpls
It still amazes me that RT managed to make a good character by accident and then turned him into the most comical, mustache-twirling villain when they realized most of the people watching their show were rooting for Ironwood, instead of the incompetent team RWBY and co. Should've just pulled an audible and rolled with it, having Ironwood win. Would've been a million times better than what we got.:mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Guardians 3 is easily the best GotG movie by a country mile

Though being fair I never really liked the first two anyways

It still amazes me that RT managed to make a good character by accident and then turned him into the most comical, mustache-twirling villain when they realized most of the people watching their show were rooting for Ironwood, instead of the incompetent team RWBY and co. Should've just pulled an audible and rolled with it, having Ironwood win. Would've been a million times better than what we got.:mjlol

Truly was a massively wasted opportunity... but that is RWBY post Volume 3.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Adam Warlock was helpless to basic TK….

The Guardians beat him when they ganged up on him too, not a good look for him
I am so sick of movie makers not knowing how to make their super powered characters look any more impressive than basic bitch CW superheroes.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I am so sick of movie makers not knowing how to make their super powered characters look any more impressive than basic bitch CW superheroes.
Yeah, he was stronger than them 1vs1 but not massively so. They could still harm him, Nebula beat him by stabbing him in the back

Later Quill knocks him unconscious when the mini ship they were in self destructed

The High Evolutionary is a one trick pony. Only knows TK, the Guardians beat the shit out of him when he wasn’t able to hit them with it. He’s also extremely butthurt that Rocket is smarter than him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back