• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So I just saw that the Raw women's title is now on Smackdown and the Smackdown women's title is now on Raw?

Man, I'm glad I took a break. Everything in that company has become retarded since night two.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FvkdSWkaMAApgiv

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, they just flipped it around... Never, you are basically being no different than an AEW stan. Again, this happened before...
In which case they should have done a title exchange, but they wouldn't because Bianca BORElair had to become the longest reigning champion.

AEW sucks too. So that's irrelevant. WWE fucked up and it's clear that Vince is back in creative in a major way.

In which case they should have done a title exchange, but they wouldn't because Bianca BORElair had to become the longest reigning champion.

AEW sucks too. So that's irrelevant. WWE fucked up and it's clear that Vince is back in creative in a major way.

Yeah, that's just extreme pessimism from you at this point because Backlash was genuinely great. I really don't give a damn on Bianca breaking records or not, but switching around Champions during Drafts has happened before.
Like WWE has some issues but like fucking cool it with making stuff up, it makes you look bad(Again, I agree with Night 2's ending was shit and never strayed from that).

Wrestling just don't hit the same for me like it used to so I stopped watching it after taker retired

I legit do understand Never's point, I just believe he's being way too pessimistic about it after being burnt out on how shit happened.
Now it's literally forgetting that shit like this happened in this past because... well, I think he well and truly stopped after the Ruthless Aggression Era and before the 2nd Draft happened.

I don't blame people who haven't kept up because yeah, some of this shit seems stupid if you haven't but it kinda goes overboard when we get the "Vince is running the show for the billionth time" when if anything, he's literally gonna be the Employee of Endeavor and not even remotely in any major standing. Triple H fucked up, that's all that needs to be said, nigga ain't infallible and he has made mistakes even pre-Wrestlemania(Hell even before then with NXT)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

A new Rank Up Magic spell is exactly what Battlin Boxers needed but they fucked it up by not making it a Themed one for Battlin Boxers to search it out. Disappointing last card reveal honestly but at least the rest of the new Battlin Boxer stuff is solid.

New Salads are dope. Link 4 Raging Phoenix is great to end your combos on and we got the Salamangreat Synchro we never got in the show. It’s Reborn effects seems a bit abusable though

Spells and traps are pretty weak but only because Salads already have a solid S/T line-up. It’s more good main deck monsters they need. Both new monsters are decent enough extenders while also being Tuners.

That leaves just one more monster for Salamangreats and one more remaining either Spell or Trap for Volcanics.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Teeger is so freaking good with that Level modifying ability. With the commonly played Level 3 and 4 other Salamangreats, you can make Synchros between 7-10. So things like Borreload Savage Dragon and Baronne De Fleur can be used

Burst Gryphon is great for easily making Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon all by itself as well

Salamangreats Spinny and Jack Jaguar just became a whole lot better. Perhaps even Falco too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

"That's gotta be Kane! That's gotta be Kane!" :wow

This is one of, if not the best debut in wrestling history. Everything was done so perfectly to sell right away how much of a monster this guy was. Ain't nobody(mainly monster heels) ever come close to this since then.:lit:lit:lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back