• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Honestly surprised by the take this Youtuber has. While I did like his GoW videos and other videos on how bad Mythology typically is depicted(Primarily Disney's Hercules), how he did Gods of Egypt rubbed me the wrong way in some respects(Which he hilariously clarifies in this video that it was meant to be a joke).

But yeah, he basically gave his honest opinions and even goes in on the last part of the video in terms of people trying to erase races just so "we can have our own" as if you can't like something done by another race as the bigoted reasoning that it is.

Huh, tbh I thought he was kinda cringe since I only know him from yshorts, seems like he's actually pretty good.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FvSP93nWAAI7xl4

anyone gonna watch rise of the beasts?
naturally i will be there

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
He kinda is but he grew on me to be frank. Seems to actually like seeing mythology and even admits to liking media that tends to not really follow through but only does it because yeah, it's his thing.
"If this really reaches the heart of everyone, why do you have to lie about it?"

Tbh, that line made me like this dude, that and how he went off in the latter half of the video :tupac

Just saw some guy walk out of a bar with his kids :dafuq
Now you just reminded me that my dad would take me to this pizzeria/bar after school during elementary school, while he was drinking a few beers and talking to his friends there, I would eat a slice of pizza and play whatever games they had there.

Thinking of all the different kind of arcade games they went through, just reminds me that's I played a lot of them not because they kept changing them fast but because he kept on doing that for many years. :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back