• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton @Xadlin @Claudio Swiss I think I'm struck with Kronii's singing voice fr fr.

:pepesip been binging on her songs for days now. And I know I'm not that into her normal streams as I practically just pop in and out of it if it's still online when I see her streaming like less than 5~15 maybe 20 mins at most.

first time also contemplating on actually wanting to pay membership because I saw the member karaoke stream happening on Saturday and the gift membership ended the other day.

Never had this thoughts, when I'm binging IRyS, Calli, or Suisei songs and those are good singers as far as I can tell.

:life of course I got self control but for real this thing really getting into me just because of music.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
AAdwQ-AAEe3x.jpg

Oh Toyo

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton @Xadlin @Claudio Swiss I think I'm struck with Kronii's singing voice fr fr.

:pepesip been binging on her songs for days now. And I know I'm not that into her normal streams as I practically just pop in and out of it if it's still online when I see her streaming like less than 5~15 maybe 20 mins at most.

first time also contemplating on actually wanting to pay membership because I saw the member karaoke stream happening on Saturday and the gift membership ended the other day.

Never had this thoughts, when I'm binging IRyS, Calli, or Suisei songs and those are good singers as far as I can tell.

:life of course I got self control but for real this thing really getting into me just because of music.
glad you feel dn think so shade
kinda how I felt when I found suisei songs on Spotify
Your luck hits again clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back