• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Uh? In the Anime, SSB's very existence IS the Full Power variant, that's how Goku is able to use the Kaioken with it at all.
I don't want to hear shit about the Manga because it's fucking godawful and to be even more technical, Super Saiyan Blue is JUST using the God Ki while in Super Saiyan form so there is even less excuse for this.
Well I’m talking about the manga here. Where SSB Kaioken and the perfect calm Ki control from SSB aren’t a thing

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FwQ5PB9WcAA9IAD

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well I’m talking about the manga here. Where SSB Kaioken and the perfect calm Ki control from SSB aren’t a thing
Blue Kaioken is a thing in the manga, he used it against Jiren. But ofc it’s too volatile and damages his body

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
My brother in Christ, they literally did that shit with Full Power Super Saiyan, you know? That shit we've seen Goku use against Perfect Cell to bring about the full power of Super Saiyan without wasting Ki on keeping it maintained? The entire existence of Super Saiyan Blue?!

Seriously, Toyo is godawful when it comes to retcons. And remember, people praise the Manga for this in thinking this fixes the powerscaling issue when it constantly fucks with shit we long knew and so did the Z-Warriors did.
this is so bullshit because fusion literally needs control.

and Goku mastered that shit.

:jerrykek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back