• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
this was the rejected album art

LTcxMjkuanBlZw.jpeg
bro WHAT

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
i have two now and theyre fucking beating my ass
This is the reasons nag I give to my parent when they talk about my marriage. Ain’t dating, ain’t marrying, ain’t having kids, will just take pills to perma sleep when I feel that there is nothing left to do (likely in my 50, if I live that long)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Never really got the appeal of these games but I do wonder how this movie's gonna go.
Surely the main character isn't just going to be locked to a chair for the entire thing? :maybe

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Never really got the appeal of these games but I do wonder how this movie's gonna go.
Surely the main character isn't just going to be locked to a chair for the entire thing? :maybe

Do people still even care about FNaF? Feels like it’s long lost its novelty

Trailer was good up until the end. The animatronics with the glowing red eyes staring down just looked goofy more than scary

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
My Skyrim character with over 8 fancy homes and hundreds of jewels, ores and ingots of gold, silver, malachite, moonstone, and ebony hoarded and an entire armory of weapons and armor for any occasion

awkward-black.gif
I'm pretty sure there's a fuckton of nails in every house in Skyrim anyway. :risitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back