• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

For me

Fights scenes where strategy plays a big part

And because I’m so burnt out from cynical works and poorly done anti-heroes, series where the protagonists are genuinely heroic

ye that it be

I do love that not only did Oda permanently shut them up, he did so by actually proving Kiku is also a transgender as they wanted to have happen to Yamato :heston

Instead of being happy they got their representation and atleast admit they fucked up with Yamato and how stupid they have been, they are now fully throwing temper tantrums that Yamato is ultimately... a Female Larping As Someone She Respects...
Something everyone basically knew because Yamato's entire character is larping Kozuki Oden.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
oaixklvuu60b1.png

Stay hydrated

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

It’s this along with “gender reaffirming care” aka mutilation and taking in dangerous drugs to permanently damage the body in no way that’s natural that Big Pharma keeps making money.

Can’t stay in business unless you have an endless source of unhappy, unhealthy people being encouraged to do practices that only make them worse off so you can make even more money off “treating them”

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’ve had a gut most of my life, and I especially gained weight in 2020-2021 during Covid lockdowns and the depression I was going through because of them. Currently still over 90 lbs past my intended goal of weight loss.

Never once in my life, even at my lowest, have I ever wanted to play a video game starring a character to “accurately represent” me

:heston

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I’ve had a gut most of my life, and I especially gained weight in 2020-2021 during Covid lockdowns and the depression I was going through because of them. Currently still over 90 lbs past my intended goal of weight loss.

Never once in my life, even at my lowest, have I ever wanted to play a video game starring a character to “accurately represent” me

:heston
Who honestly cares about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back