• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_2023-05-17-18-58-26-673_jp.co.atm.vcon.ww.jpg

:kannasip
Awesome shade!
I hate it but I’m happy for you!

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I’ve had a gut most of my life, and I especially gained weight in 2020-2021 during Covid lockdowns and the depression I was going through because of them. Currently still over 90 lbs past my intended goal of weight loss.

Never once in my life, even at my lowest, have I ever wanted to play a video game starring a character to “accurately represent” me

:heston
it's like playing sport video game when you can literally play sports in real life. dude touch some grass at that point. :kannasip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I hate corpos like you wouldnt believe

this is why having your own solid copy is still the best choice for a storage.
:kannasip only way you lose them is if you want to actually lose them yourself no one has power over you. Like I still have physical picture album at home or memory cards, specially how small memory card are now they're easy to put in a small case.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Awesome shade!
I hate it but I’m happy for you!
they're free I'm lucky I got an account with lots of resources because I played it a few years ago when it had a collab with Fate. around 2017 hadn't touched it since 2020.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Never really got the appeal of these games but I do wonder how this movie's gonna go.
Surely the main character isn't just going to be locked to a chair for the entire thing? :maybe

It's mostly the lore behind it that really drives people, that and the games can be pretty entertaining
Do people still even care about FNaF? Feels like it’s long lost its novelty

Trailer was good up until the end. The animatronics with the glowing red eyes staring down just looked goofy more than scary
Tons of people still care, fan games are still being made, books are still coming out and being bought and matpat is still get bazillion of views on his fnaf theory videos.

They should have just gone with the all black with a white dot eyes that they do in the game for that stuff. Way spookier

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's mostly the lore behind it that really drives people, that and the games can be pretty entertaining

Tons of people still care, fan games are still being made, books are still coming out and being bought and matpat is still get bazillion of views on his fnaf theory videos.

They should have just gone with the all black with a white dot eyes that they do in the game for that stuff. Way spookier
Yeah, I remember that being more effective in creepy.

I’m now being reminded of that first time they tried making a FNaF movie and apparently lost the rights to it more than halfway through production and had to rebrand it as a Banana Splits movie with killer animatronics of their liking instead

:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah, I remember that being more effective in creepy.

I’m now being reminded of that first time they tried making a FNaF movie and apparently lost the rights to it more than halfway through production and had to rebrand it as a Banana Splits movie with killer animatronics of their liking instead

:hestonpls

Speaking of Nicholas Cage

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
they're free I'm lucky I got an account with lots of resources because I played it a few years ago when it had a collab with Fate. around 2017 hadn't touched it since 2020.

I didn't know anyone else even logged on but looking at this post now I see you really didn't log on so I was still right

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I do love that not only did Oda permanently shut them up, he did so by actually proving Kiku is also a transgender as they wanted to have happen to Yamato :heston

Instead of being happy they got their representation and atleast admit they fucked up with Yamato and how stupid they have been, they are now fully throwing temper tantrums that Yamato is ultimately... a Female Larping As Someone She Respects...
Something everyone basically knew because Yamato's entire character is larping Kozuki Oden.
Truth be told it's not even good representation

The scabbards are fucking lame :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back