• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Saw that. Index as Toki and Misaka as Raoh was just WTF

:hestonpls
LRyFfr0.jpeg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
boundless headcanon :heston
>look at the list of boundless characters
>see the SRE
>look up its stats
>see this
Attack Potency: Boundless (Comprises all possible character strings, containing all sentences formed by a combination of symbols both in formal and natural languages, with both the Giant and Hypergiant Corpora of Knowledge, as well as the infinite levels above both, being just a part of a single story amidst this collection, which the Self-Reference ENGINE brings into existence through its storytelling, acting as the driving force of everything while simultaneously being completely nonexistent and unknowable) | Boundless (Stated to be even more nonexistent than its previous state, which is simply a "shell" brought into form by its own act of narration, and which retreats back into utter nothingness when it ceases [non] operation, marking the end of all stories and of the book itself)

This.....this isnt a feat what the fuck am i reading.
>Its strong because it tells stories and is nonexistent
>somehow means hes boundless

"but hes described as a machine that tells all stories which means hes above fiction"
No the hell he aint. If he was then how the fuck does anyone else write stories.

This is some truly clown tier shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back