• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also apparently Broly is more relaxed and is able to maximize his power/ki better than Goku and Vegeta :skully .
Honestly the way I'm reading it, it's more like how naturally they can wield their power better than Goku or Vegeta. With them being GENETIC FREAKS i'm guessing using their abilities ect come more naturally to them and it's something Goku and Vegeta can't seem to replicate.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

>430 million views
fetchimage

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Honestly the way I'm reading it, it's more like how naturally they can wield their power better than Goku or Vegeta. With them being GENETIC FREAKS i'm guessing using their abilities ect come more naturally to them and it's something Goku and Vegeta can't seem to replicate.
And in grand modern db fashion they word it poorly :mjlol .

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Broly- such a genius that he has perfect ki control without even knowing what he's doing :skully .
Broly and Moro(n) never actually trained a day in their life

Freeza never trained until RoF

Aside from Jiren, Gas is the only one who ever had actual training (pre-wish Gas is stated to be about as strong as Abo and Cado were [first form Namek Freeza level] and it’s unlikely he always had that that power considering he lost to an enraged Bardock when he was younger)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back