• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FwdcfadWcAQs4jx
FwdcfahWIAAYQE8

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Out of everyone on this forum I'm probably at least at the top 3 people who rarely ever studied for anything, definitely not English. Mainly because I was a lazy asshole :maybe

The only reason I can communicate in a language other than Hebrew right now is because I just picked up on English as I spent too much of my time growing up gaming, being toxic online(both go hand in hand I guess), reading manga and watching TV, so communicating in English became second nature.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Out of everyone on this forum I'm probably at least at the top 3 people who rarely ever studied for anything, definitely not English. Mainly because I was a lazy asshole :maybe

The only reason I can communicate in a language other than Hebrew right now is because I just picked up on English as I spent too much of my time growing up gaming, being toxic online(both go hand in hand I guess), reading manga and watching TV, so communicating in English became second nature.
Who's idea was it to make a test that you probably need 4 Months to study 12 hours a day for even if you had good Bagruts?

Unironically the biggest subhuman of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back