• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Indy GAVE THE SANKRA STONES BACK to the Indian village because it was their sacred artifact and they needed it far more than him. Temple of Doom literally has him go through this arc of being a James Bond-esque adventurer going after fortune and glory to being humbled and not seeking those things.

He also wanted the Grail to remain in the sanctuary, though no one should hold the power of the Ark, I can't remember Crystal Skull too well but even that had the aliens get the Skull back...
Doesn’t matter. Indie’s a toxically masculine white man for woke Hollywood to shill white guilt/white privilege with.

Fucking glad Uncharted with Nathan Drake ended in 2016 right when this shit first started happening for real

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just like how they completely disregarded Luke willing to forgive and find the good in his tyrant of a father to shit on him in the new Star Wars trilogy

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
aD9WzLj.gif

one of the best movie mc's out there, for decades now

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Who's idea was it to make a test that you probably need 4 Months to study 12 hours a day for even if you had good Bagruts?

Unironically the biggest subhuman of all time
Wait-- you're Israeli? :hestonpls

And I agree. It's overall absolute bullshit, IMO. That said, I'd like to check out a C2 sample just to test myself :maybe

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait-- you're Israeli? :hestonpls

And I agree. It's overall absolute bullshit, IMO. That said, I'd like to check out a C2 sample just to test myself :maybe
I am legit thinking about going to Germany instead purely because I wouldn't need to get fucked in the ass by a test that isn't relevant to the degree that I want

Even America's bullshit with "the college experience" is less retarded if I had the money

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I am legit thinking about going to Germany instead purely because I wouldn't need to get fucked in the ass by a test that isn't relevant to the degree that I want

Even America's bullshit with "the college experience" is less retarded if I had the money
What's that degree, if I may ask?

And considering the current state of affairs in this country, if like 50% of our generation(early-mid 20s I presume)your endgame is to get the fuck out of here, then that could be a good way to dip your feet and see how things go before you fully commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back