• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Problem is that they don't give us the verb. We have to put the verb in the proper tense, sometimes the sentence has an infinitive that makes it known but most of the time I just guess because an imperfect and preterite tense sentence without the verb look the same.
There it is more complicated to know it would be that the sentence begins in the past but lasts in the present or is it something that is repeated many times

Example:

Él _____ cada vez que alguien le daba una moneda.

But there are cases that it is impossible to know if the sentence does not specify for example in this case:

Ana ____ la calle.

Because without something to tell me the time, it could be "cruza, cruzaba, cruzó"

dcaztys-c9c1fdbe-c725-4b37-87c8-6c21e4cc0573.png
dcb2ycp-87023549-2d3e-4866-9095-0819150841a0.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not going to lie, Vegeta’s singing was pretty lit. Should have used Dio’s English voice. Would have at least understood him better

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy Did you ever get Hirohiko Araki’s World JoJo6251? Mine just got in

It’s got confirmation once more by Araki himself that Silver Chariot is at least light speed.

“The Stand is fast enough to easily strike an enemy moving at the speed of light, as long as it can see its target’s trajectory.”

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy Did you ever get Hirohiko Araki’s World JoJo6251? Mine just got in

It’s got confirmation once more by Araki himself that Silver Chariot is at least light speed.

“The Stand is fast enough to easily strike an enemy moving at the speed of light, as long as it can see its target’s trajectory.”
it just came in at my local bookstore, meant to buy it last week. I always wanted it back in the day but the price had gone up and I aint have money at the time, so funny that now it’s cheaper and in english lol. I hope they do JoJo a GoGo next bc that one has never had the stand profiles translated other than the few Thanatoseraph did for fun years and years ago

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
it just came in at my local bookstore, meant to buy it last week. I always wanted it back in the day but the price had gone up and I aint have money at the time, so funny that now it’s cheaper and in english lol. I hope they do JoJo a GoGo next bc that one has never had the stand profiles translated other than the few Thanatoseraph did for fun years and years ago
Yeah, these JoJo books aren’t cheap lol but worth it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, these JoJo books aren’t cheap lol but worth it
ive got jojoveller and that one is definitely worth the price. beautifully printed and just extremely high quality and well done. the rohan au louvre book also looks great in hand. i dont own any others hut i hope he does something with those ripples of adventure paintings he did a few years back bc those are probably my favorite paintings he’s ever done

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
ive got jojoveller and that one is definitely worth the price. beautifully printed and just extremely high quality and well done. the rohan au louvre book also looks great in hand. i dont own any others hut i hope he does something with those ripples of adventure paintings he did a few years back bc those are probably my favorite paintings he’s ever done
I’ll just wait for the English release of that one too lol

Already blew over 200 dollars with the Index omnibus coming out later in August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back