• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaying Tomb raider anniversary.

I feel this remake is over hated. Yeah it makes a few mistakes like condensing some levels to only the most iconic parts and the over reliance on adrenaline dodge headshots but it's still a lot of fun.
90S97Mv.gif

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
rushed them to finish it
My question would be WHY?

Why rush the finish of the only on-going series you have at the moment when it's generally pretty positively recieved and (as far as we can tell) they don't have another series in the works at the moment?

I mean yeah there's Seekers but that's a web novel, the only animated thing they've got coming is that 02 movie.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
So, my XBOX ONE X decided to have a hard drive error. It was either get a new console, seeing as shops don't do repairs for that system anymore, where I am, or just say screw it, and try to fix it myself.

I'm picking to do the latter. Wish me luck, lads. I either fix it, or make it worse.
When my PS4 did that I bought a new HDD but even that capped after about a few months to half a year. You'd be better off getting a new console. And that thing ran like an air conditioner on full cold blast

So they put the air combos from the 3d games in this? At least they look cool.
Hopefully Kenshi doesn't get shat on here like he got in Mortal Kombat X's story?

Oh that's right everyone is alive again :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
When my PS4 did that I bought a new HDD but even that capped after about a few months to half a year. You'd be better off getting a new console. And that thing ran like an air conditioner on full cold blast
I'm kinda stubborn, and don't want to go spending money on a new console. Heard you can actually wipe the hdd the console comes with, which should remove whatever is causing the error, and then make sure it's formatted before putting it back inside and doing an offline update.

Will probably end up buying a Series X a year from now or whatever, regardless, but for now, I'm choosing to do it the cheaper way. Provided the cheaper way works, of course. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back