• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I lucked out. My PS4 Pro been running since 2017 fine until I finally ditched it for a PS5 around the start of this year

Minus the fan being loud AF even running demanding games that were hardly demanding. Definitely don’t miss 6 years of listening to that

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Reminds me of how my OG Xbox just had its scanners corrode away recently. Thankfully I know people in my town who mess around with this stuff all the time, who even said it was possible to repair it. I've had that thing for 15+ years now, I'm not letting some fixable error take it away from me omae wa

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
My only console so far I’ve had problems with is my Switch and those piece of crap joycons. Thankfully live next to a place that fixes the joycons for like 20 bucks over having the replace them

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I lucked out. My PS4 Pro been running since 2017 fine until I finally ditched it for a PS5 around the start of this year

Minus the fan being loud AF even running demanding games that were hardly demanding. Definitely don’t miss 6 years of listening to that
I've had my OG PS4 since it came out, and it still works just fine, even if it sounds like a jet engine. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Reminds me of how my OG Xbox just had its scanners corrode away recently. Thankfully I know people in my town who mess around with this stuff all the time, who even said it was possible to repair it. I've had that thing for 15+ years now, I'm not letting some fixable error take it away from me omae wa
Reminding me of my old XBOX 360. Loved that thing, for all of the year or so it lasted, before it broke. Was devastated I couldn't play Gears of War anymore, at the time.:wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I've had my OG PS4 since it came out, and it still works just fine, even if it sounds like a jet engine. :mjlol
Haven’t tested my original PS4 which is sitting in the closet. My PS2 still works just like it always has. My current setup is PS2 for both that and PS1 games and my PS5 for that and PS4.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
B5A6DB3B-EBAC-4BED-B41C-497B66331924.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Haven’t tested my original PS4 which is sitting in the closet. My PS2 still works just like it always has. My current setup is PS2 for both that and PS1 games and my PS5 for that and PS4.
PS2 still works too, though it tends to crash whenever I'm playing Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain! :kobeha

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Reminds me of Mirror of Fate a lot

Hoping it does good and revitalizes the franchise

Kinda, but it's probably not gonna have Metroidvania-ish elements. They have to get the platforming right .

We're talking about the same media generation that would likely back up Jada Smith on Cleopatra being black, so that isn't a surprise
True, but at least it seems they got the Persian mythology and aesthetics aspect right, which is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back