• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
i like jack for being a goofy testo mad lad, but obv clive is the better character, and its not like end of game clive aint strong, its just that jack is a bit stronger, was just stating feats facts, nothing personal
Clive's mom would roast jack to tears tbh tbf

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
cid and jack would be best friends

clive's mom actually can drop some really mean bars, ngl

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
>calls you a filthy lowblood
>insults your line
>insults your fit
>insults your creased J's

Absolutely no holds barred savage

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the titan fight is something else, still one of the best boss fights of the past years, and u face him like at nearly 50% of the game

the phases, the music, the qte, the more qte's, the reactions, just sheesh

not to mention

feats wise, was so crazy too

the moment hugo becomes titan lost, not only he becomes taller than a mountain range, he sends clive ifrit flying through it too, then as the phases proceed with the soken industrial kino ost playing, near the final phase, clive managed to rider kick him and combo him, and pmuch send him flying through the mountain range which was razed, and the fight continued with a reverted titan hugo underground, to the point, they were going down miles underneath, really many miles down, almost close to earth's core = country+ levels, and that supplement the several impressive cloud parting feats of chars of that tier = hugo's, and obv, that fight took place before the bahamut/odin fights, etc

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
sb deku level feat

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

at least, it will be released at some point

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It was really funny because Soken tweeted

'There's 1 track that doesn't fit with the orchestral theme" and everyone immediately knew it would be Hugo's

He even brought back the singers for his XIV theme for it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's kind of sad to see them fade away like that, but all of the people who made Gainax so special have moved on to either Trigger or Khara, so in a way everyone who matters is still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.