• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
i like jack for being a goofy testo mad lad, but obv clive is the better character, and its not like end of game clive aint strong, its just that jack is a bit stronger, was just stating feats facts, nothing personal :mjpls
Clive's mom would roast jack to tears tbh tbf :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
cid and jack would be best friends :mjpls

clive's mom actually can drop some really mean bars, ngl :mjpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
>calls you a filthy lowblood
>insults your line
>insults your fit
>insults your creased J's

Absolutely no holds barred savage :heston

IMG_4272.jpg
IMG_4277.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the titan fight is something else, still one of the best boss fights of the past years, and u face him like at nearly 50% of the game

the phases, the music, the qte, the more qte's, the reactions, just sheesh

not to mention

feats wise, was so crazy too

the moment hugo becomes titan lost, not only he becomes taller than a mountain range, he sends clive ifrit flying through it too, then as the phases proceed with the soken industrial kino ost playing, near the final phase, clive managed to rider kick him and combo him, and pmuch send him flying through the mountain range which was razed, and the fight continued with a reverted titan hugo underground, to the point, they were going down miles underneath, really many miles down, almost close to earth's core = country+ levels, and that supplement the several impressive cloud parting feats of chars of that tier = hugo's, and obv, that fight took place before the bahamut/odin fights, etc

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
the titan fight is something else, still one of the boss fights of the past years, and u face him like at nearly 50% of the game

not to mention

the moment hugo becomes titan lost, not only he becomes taller than a mountain range, he sends clive ifrit flying through it too, then as the phases proceed with the soken industrial kino ost playing, near the final phase, clive managed to rider kick him and combo him, and pmuch send him flying through the mountain range which was razed, and the fight continued with a reverted titan hugo underground, to the point, they were going down miles underneath, really many miles down, almost close to earth's core = country+ levels, and that supplement the several cloud parting feats of chars of that tier = hugo's, and obv, that fight took place before the bahamut/odin fights, etc
sb deku level feat :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Producer Naoki Yoshida stated in an interview that he wants to release the PC version of the game eventually so that as many people as possible can play it. However, Final Fantasy 16 has signed a contract for exclusive sales on PS5 for six months from its release. And he also stated that it is time-wise impossible to manage the other platform version within 6 months.

Based on these facts, it seems likely that the PC version will not be released within 2023, although it is possible that it will be released eventually. it should be noted that this statement does not confirm the official release date of the PC version.

at least, it will be released at some point :wow

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
the titan fight is something else, still one of the boss fights of the past years, and u face him like at nearly 50% of the game

not to mention

the moment hugo becomes titan lost, not only he becomes taller than a mountain range, he sends clive ifrit flying through it too, then as the phases proceed with the soken industrial kino ost playing, near the final phase, clive managed to rider kick him and combo him, and pmuch send him flying through the mountain range which was razed, and the fight continued with a reverted titan hugo underground, to the point, they were going down miles underneath, really many miles down, almost close to earth's core = country+ levels, and that supplement the several impressive cloud parting feats of chars of that tier = hugo's, and obv, that fight took place before the bahamut/odin fights, etc
It was really funny because Soken tweeted

'There's 1 track that doesn't fit with the orchestral theme" and everyone immediately knew it would be Hugo's :hestonpls

He even brought back the singers for his XIV theme for it

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If I remember correctly it was bad luck and a series of bad decisions.

From getting along with Anno so that he leave and form his studio and start a legal battle for the rights of Evangelion (one of his biggest money sources from the sale of figures), then during the production of TTGL as they treated badly to the employees, they did not give them credit for that the employees left and made Studio Trigger a few years later and starting a series of lawsuits for the rights of TTGL, then they were financially bad and they looked to adapt some manga that would become successful (Gainax did not adapt popular manga) they choice Medaka Box but it was not successful, the demands, failures began to ruin them, they asked Anno for money to support themselves, he lent them the money but when they did not return it in the agreed time he sued them again, they changed the president that turned out that the new president sexually harassed young seiyuus for the end they start selling tomatoes.

It's a bankrupt studio, without its old talents, full of lawsuits and selling tomatoes, even if they release something new, I wouldn't have much confidence in them to tell the truth xd
It's kind of sad to see them fade away like that, but all of the people who made Gainax so special have moved on to either Trigger or Khara, so in a way everyone who matters is still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back