• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
In a few months we might get All Might putting on that suit or whatever.
That's going to be stupid bullshit if All Might even breathes on Afo with it. Though to be honest I'll take that or really anything else other than Toga and Uraraka's shit show right now. Chapters up there with Bakugou's death as one of the worst and at least I could laugh about how pathetic and stupid that was.
They could have taken Deku through the back door or something. Or just move it to a more secure location.
UA Academy and a rat > Japanese Gouverment.

Izuku got caught by Toga because she really loves him, thus his danger sense didn't activate. That's a big pile of shit.
Bitch can't KO a girl with no defensive quirk.
Taking the back door would have been the non retarded way of doing things though :watchit . Unfortunately only Shoto and Endeavor thought about that. The hell was Shoto's speech Uraraka? I thought you were supposed to be classmates :hestonpls. Dudes getting screwed just by association.

I swear ever since Izuku gained danger sense it's like he forgot how to fight. And he wasn't even that good to begin with. Dude just coasts on nothing but his unrivaled power and can't do shit without it. Its night and day comparing it to Koichi's eventual Spider sense/ Ultra Instinct tier reflexes :mjlol. Watching Izuku is like watching the Cw version of the Flash.

Dabi got ultra mad he wanted to burn himself alive with his Quirk, but then dad said no.
Then Endeavor smashed until he got a better kid.

Shoto got more shit for being born than any other character in MHA.
Endeavor still could have handled the situation better than he did and I'm honestly glad there's actually a plot line I can say that for but yeah. Dabi loses some sympathy points trying to kill Shoto as a newborn in a fit of anger. Still one of the series better villains but that's such a low bar at this point. He's kinda just lucky that keeping up with the Todoroki's is miraculously well written.

LeonLex

Paramount
That's going to be stupid bullshit if All Might even breathes on Afo with it. Though to be honest I'll take that or really anything else other than Toga and Uraraka's shit show right now. Chapters up there with Bakugou's death as one of the worst and at least I could laugh about how pathetic and stupid that was.
AFO got magic blood in him and he's dying anyway.
I swear ever since Izuku gained danger sense it's like he forgot how to fight. And he wasn't even that good to begin with. Dude just coasts on nothing but his unrivaled power and can't do shit without it. Its night and day comparing it to Koichi's eventual Spider sense/ Ultra Instinct tier reflexes :mjlol. Watching Izuku is like watching the Cw version of the Flash.
Deku's only fighting move in the whole series is a throw that he performed like twice or something. The rest is basically Unga Bunga diff.
CW Flash has less plot armor than Deku. You can get angry at CW Flash (cuz Barry's actor is good), but watching Deku, I'm beyond done with his shit, especially with all the wankers saying he's a genius cuz he keeps some notes and mumbles a bit.
Meanwhile, there isn't a fight he wins without Unga Bunga powers.

sh3-shania-cg.jpg

sh3-shania-thunderbird.jpg
sh3-shania-tatanka.png
sh3-shania-la-sirene.png
sh3-shania-tirawa.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kinda figured there was no going back for her between MK9 where she undid everything in the story by singlehandedly killing every hero safe for Johnny and Sonya in a single cutscene

And now MT11 retconning her into having always been secretly evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back