• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Thinking of writing a FF16/FF15 crossover. :kermit

castlevania with gabe land and ff16 fits a lot

clive meets his big bro gabe (in his human state) from another timeline, and team up against dracula (make it mathias) and ultima, think, the epicness

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

reminder that. even before turning into dracula, human gabe during his journey overpowered with mid difficulty, the likes cornell (think of it like the titan fight of his verse, like nearly also at 50% of its duration, way before the final fights), cornell when it was about to turn into his lycan form (leader of lycan clan), cleared a large amount of clouds in secs, in order to transform = country+ levels, and made the moon full visible

and gabe, eventually overpowered him, in sheer cqc

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
5668760-belmont%20feat%20strentgh%20%282%29.gif

RWbMz0.gif

mad lad gabe, truly proto clive, and without having ps5 engine hd powers

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
5668760-belmont%20feat%20strentgh%20%282%29.gif

RWbMz0.gif

mad lad gabe, truly proto clive, and without having ps5 engine hd powers

Even has a similar arc, seeking revenge only to find out they were the killer. Too bad Gabe got screwed afterwords, but he managed to get a happy ending in the end

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Nah thats a dumb reason

he's the best because he could just buy the orgs that hand out pokemon licenses and revoke everyone elses

he'll be the ONLY pokemon trainer
now we need someone to write a mature james where he use his money to conquer the pokemon world instead of being a lacky.

:kannasip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Hell pokemon can straight up just go nah, and the laser from the ball just wont even fucking go off
:hestonpls
it's even funnier ash never gets taken by a pokeball how many times his pokemon threw his pokeball back at him.

:heston and we know there are human pokemons.

Oh hey guys, you think RWBY Volume 9 had a worthless ending? Well they actually made an epilogue... that they then threw away because it wasn't what they was looking for but here it is:

A wankfest to end all wankfests, just don't try and vomit at the site of this and what do they put at the end?

The fact that they haven't gotten Volume 10 Greenlit yet :heston

Man, just let this stupid ass show die already. They already announced RvB will have it's final season, let this just die too.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
then after the main game, in dlc, you have gabe fighting the forgotten one who is said to be able to raze the planet in ashes, unless gabe stops him earlier = multi continental+ (laura supports too, a major dlc char), and even in a flashback it was shown, they had to seal him in a hax dimensional rift prison, in order to not escape, yet, gabe (before becoming full dracula) still defeated him, when becomes dracula is the sequel, he is much stronger

then you have also few other multi continental feats, from guides and in game descriptions for the likes of levianthan from the sequel as well, lol luci's pet

''turning his suffering into anger and the anger in an unlimited source of energy, the leviathan is filled with a power capable of reducing the planet to ashes. "The old being responsible of the sinking of the continents in the great war of the old world is known by the name of leviathan."

and lol luci, inner dracula and zobek are > forgotten one and levianthan too

basically, upper high tiers and top tiers are multi continental/at least multi continental+ with at least sub-rel in speeds, and have an average amount of hax, depending on the chars = only weaker than end of game clive (planet level+) and ultima (planet level), if you had to compare these 2 verses

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Oh hey guys, you think RWBY Volume 9 had a worthless ending? Well they actually made an epilogue... that they then threw away because it wasn't what they was looking for but here it is:

A wankfest to end all wankfests, just don't try and vomit at the site of this and what do they put at the end?

The fact that they haven't gotten Volume 10 Greenlit yet :heston

Man, just let this stupid ass show die already. They already announced RvB will have it's final season, let this just die too.

Couldn't even make it through one minute of that cancer. Shit went straight to Ironwood bashing after assassinating his character and wanking off Ruby the retard. That's about all I can stomach from Winter's single braincell-having ass.

Seriously, either just cancel this show, or have those who oppose RWBY win and kill off them and their supporters.

I won't call those who oppose these idiots villains. Nah. After all that's happened, an absolute sweep in their favour would be the only good ending for this rotten-ass show, and make them the protagonists in my mind, even if they're complete ass too.

#TeamSalemSweepFTW. :heston

Couldn't even make it through one minute of that cancer. Shit went straight to Ironwood bashing after assassinating his character and wanking off Ruby the retard. That's about all I can stomach from Winter's single braincell-having ass.

Seriously, either just cancel this show, or have those who oppose RWBY win and kill off them and their supporters.

I won't call those who oppose these idiots villains. Nah. After all that's happened, an absolute sweep in their favour would be the only good ending for this rotten-ass show, and make them the protagonists in my mind, even if they're complete ass too.

#TeamSalemSweepFTW. :heston

I couldn't even turn the video on to play. I don't wanna hear shit from the fact they literally brushed over all of the bullshit in Volume 8 then have a fucking pity party for how Team RWBY was the absolute bestest ever and just act like they did shit when they clearly didn't.

It's not earned, they feel no more powerful than they started and it's the absolute worst level of shilling I have ever seen in my life. The fact that people CRIED over this really tells me that niggas have never read media before if they think RWBY is even remotely decent. Like goddamn man.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

They literally just made wonder woman fat and gave yang bigger boobs.

Maybe I've just gone blind, but I don't see her being fat in that pic.

What I do see, is her fucked up face. Why the hell they got her out there looking like one of those russian matryoshka dolls? :jordangif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Maybe I've just gone blind, but I don't see her being fat in that pic.

What I do see, is her fucked up face. Why the hell they got her out there looking like one of those russian matryoshka dolls? :jordangif
She has that thick waist you'd see on a fat women.

Face is fucked up too, I agree. It doesnt even mesh with rts bad 3d models. Much less wonder woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back