• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
8aa98d8b9322b2beae8a5ac70c306b82.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Honestly Light's situation is even weirder.

Like she's explicitly in the lesser military that basically just acts as a police force, yet she has a weapon only given out to the best of the best and she's the ONLY character in the entire game who has one.

Like we fight special forces throughout the game and they either just got guns or twin bladed lances, or fucking BATONS. :really

How is Light the ONLY character who has a gunblade? Even in XIII-2 and Lightning Returns I don't think we ever see anyone use a gunblade but her, it's bizarre. :hestonpls
That shit always got me. Shes basically part of a regular security team yet could pull off all that shit at the start of the game. My only theory for the favoritism is whoever is in charge thought she looked great in a skirt and simps over her.

Wait a minute that might be true since the game director probably sleeps with a Lightning body pillow :bookerpls . I think I just cracked the code :skully .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
sup old niggy

hope God will give you the strength to move on, even with or without your mother, these situations are really tough, but we all gotta be mentally prepared, for stuff like that, i still hope that she gonna live, keep being strong

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Sorry I was forced out of the stream

pmuch, what lol nihilus said, similar stuff happened to him yesterday, cuz of thunderstorms

but i prefer my explanation for ur case, deker had cut ur wifi speed, and thats why u couldn't join later :mjpls

overall

was fun

we watched near the end, the main fights from z movie 10 and the sf alpha animated movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back