• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
RDT_20230711_1031124472860184922242319.jpg

:mjpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Why does it not surprise me that a movie about saving/protecting children from traffickers is demonized as "paranoid conspiracy" or somehow anti-LGBTQ, but a movie like Cuties gets praised by the same people? :mjpls

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I thought of a similar situation if Piccolo did learn the Kaioken while he was with King Kai. Even if he could only go up to times four like Goku originally could he would still be able to kill second form Frieza and Imperfect Cell.
I think that using the Kaioken against Cell would have been a mistake because he probably would have learned it in any of its forms and a perfect Cell with Kaioken x4 or x20 would have beaten Gohan...

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Why does it not surprise me that a movie about saving/protecting children from traffickers is demonized as "paranoid conspiracy" or somehow anti-LGBTQ, but a movie like Cuties gets praised by the same people? :mjpls

The amount of medias that talk about it being some "QAnon" bullshit just show how they are all sold out

In a way it reminds me how the govern here push us to accept that our favelas and their people are "culture" that their shit funk is also our "culture" the same that will often have kids singing explicitly about sex and criminal stuff

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
That Xyz is wild. Did not expect Fire Kings to get that.

Either because this Structure Deck came out in the Zexal era or lore-wise, it’s because their enemies, the Mermail Atlanteans, use Xyz monsters as well

Pyro got their own Rank 4 searcher too. Take any Pyro in the game and either add to hand or mill it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That Xyz is wild. Did not expect Fire Kings to get that.

Either because this Structure Deck came out in the Zexal era or lore-wise, it’s because their enemies, the Mermail Atlanteans, use Xyz monsters as well

Pyro got their own Rank 4 searcher too. Take any Pyro in the game and either add to hand or mill it

Please Konami, if anything else fire/pyro gets support
do my boys hazy flame some justice
please

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Funnily enough

Zamasu and Goku Black are completely immune to it in the games (like they just straight up tanks Devilmite Beams with zero damage) because their soul is “pure”

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Please Konami, if anything else fire/pyro gets support
do my boys hazy flame some justice
please
I’m still pissed off Konami totally skipped out on the Atlanteans Structure Deck.

Better make up for that with either support for them and Mermails in a main set or even new Marincess support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back