• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
8-E5209-A4-C2-D9-4-FB8-ABED-00-AE838-E631-E.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
She's a cuck queen who simps for an unrepentant murderer because... she really enjoys murder and that's cool?
I joked about it before but with that chapter, the way she was talking to Toga she might as well get together with her instead of Izuku. Those two idiots deserve each other :mjlol.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
A regular reminder that Uraraka used to be held up as the pinnacle of Shounen heroines. Which was stupid even back then.
I still remember that retarded thread on FV years ago where People said "BNHA is already one of the best Shounen" because She said she wanted to focus on being a hero instead of romance

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is so painfully chuuni and edgy. How did anyone unironically like the VN or anime for this? It's literal trash.

Because for some reason that video starts with his backstory which you don't get to until like the second or third novel in the series, and he gets to spend the rest of the series as a hilariously deadpan badass.

From what I understand the author was originally going to keep his backstory more vague but then decided to go all in on it.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I still remember that retarded thread on FV years ago where People said "BNHA is already one of the best Shounen" because She said she wanted to focus on being a hero instead of romance
And we all saw how that went down :mjlol . All just spiraled down to her and her Yandere bait rival competing over getting the D(eku) first :bookerpls.

Its like watching Hinata with Uraraka except Uraraka doesn't get the excuse of being a side character (Shes supposed to be on par with Endeavor, Shoto and All Might :skully). People will pretty much give Uraraka credit for basically doing nothing. If Uraraka even breathes on panel its worth celebrating apparently. It's why her most lauded moment from fans is Uraraka casually getting her ass beat by Bakugou in the sports festival. Cause that was probably the peak of her character, getting beat down with little difficulty before her being a hero for money vanishes :hestonpls.

On another note Deku is still a crappy hero name. Don't care whatever twists about how in Japan deku can mean doing your best and how he took it from Bakugou and made it his own. Still sucks along with most hero names in the series.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
CLGvTGZ.png

Raimi Venom is confirmed to be much stronger than Tobey Spider-Man

Glad to know Tom Holland/Iron Boy Jr would be torn apart if he fought this Venom :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Cuckmann now the solo president of Naughty Dog

🤢🤮

Get ready for Uncharted 5, which will be full of pandering, and unnecessary burying of Nathan Drake. Probably killing him off too, similar to how Neil killed off Joel, and then bastardizing his daughter into a 'feminist icon' as the protagonist of the next game. He'll probably even be delusional enough to think that he can make her better than OG Lara Croft. :heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Get ready for Uncharted 5, which will be full of pandering, and unnecessary burying of Nathan Drake. Probably killing him off too, similar to how Neil killed off Joel, and then bastardizing his daughter into a 'feminist icon' as the protagonist of the next game. He'll probably even be delusional enough to think that he can make her better than OG Lara Croft. :heston
Uncharted 4 was bad enough while still thankfully ending the series on a high note.

Praying to God that Cuckmann just sticks to whatever new vanity project he pulls out of his ass that he hopes will finally land him a job in Hollywood rather than touching either Jak or Uncharted.

Can do whatever he wants to the Last of Us at this point, he’s thoroughly shitted on it already to where the franchise is as dead as Joel after going a few rounds of clubbing with Senator Abbystrong.

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Can't wait for there reboot game. Jackie and Daxter. Now with modern values :bookerpls .

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There’s no way they’d even include Daxter in a future Jak game with their “modern values.”

We’re talking a current developer of limp-wristed pansies that would probably find Crash Bandicoot too problematic and offensive for them.

:hestonpls

Should rename themselves Neutered Mutt. Only thing naughty about them these days is their endless lying to their own consumers.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Jackie and Daxter: A world of die-versity and inclusion. :kobeha
"The green sage's roasts will be toned down for our modern viewers" :mjlol .
There’s no way they’d even include Daxter in a future Jak game with their “modern values.”

We’re talking a current developer of limp-wristed pansies that would probably find Crash Bandicoot too problematic and offensive for them.

:hestonpls

Should rename themselves Neutered Mutt. Only thing naughty about them these days is their endless lying to their own consumers.
They rename it to Just Jackie then. Take daxter's name out like the sequels except this time Daxter never existed in the first place :skully.

How do we tell him?.jpg :skully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
"The green sage's roasts will be toned down for our modern viewers" :mjlol .

They rename it to Just Jackie then. Take daxter's name out like the sequels except this time Daxter never existed in the first place :skully.

How do we tell him?.jpg :skully
This is the whole reason they got rid of the Donut Drake joke in Uncharted 4. Naughty Dog growing pretentious enough by this point to think humor is beneath them and Druckmann himself going on to say it’s offensive to fat people as the reason he removed it from the game.

I’m not even kidding

:skully

Meanwhile, Daxter be like

0:42

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back