• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonLex

Paramount
Redemption is a strong word but then most "redemptions" actually suck because they're no more that lip service without addressing what the character actually did.
That's what Hori wants to do with Toga. Her "redemption" is already complete since she stopped the clones and didn't kill Uraraka.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Friendly reminder that the same freaks at Kotaku right now getting excited at living out their fantasies of getting rawdogged by a grizzly bear with the new Baldur’s Gate drew the line on a big titted sorceress.

Think I’ll be picking up Dragon’s Crown again for PS4 since I haven’t touched my PS3 in ages

LeonLex

Paramount
Yeah, but the bear doesn't have unrealistic big titties. And we all know that you can't sexualize men.
On the other hand, you know how it is with us wiggas and sexual acts with animals. Don't forget, a dog is a white woman's best friend (with benefits).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile, I’m absolutely terrified of bears. You couldn’t pay me to even approach one and it’s why that one scene in the Revenant is to this day one of the most stressful things I’ve ever sat through watching in a movie.

Platinum

Illustrious
@Blade

Oh my god.... the spoilers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hori has surpassed 'Obito is the coolest guy' and plus ultra'd his way to the cringe stratosphere.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sorceress >>>>>>>>>>>>(infinite amount^infinity^infinity)>>>>>>> gay guy sleeping with bear

Baldurs Gate with that degeneracy 😕

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Sorceress >>>>>>>>>>>>(infinite amount^infinity^infinity)>>>>>>> gay guy sleeping with bear

Baldurs Gate with that degeneracy 😕

F0g0OwQWIAMpZws

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Don't worry. You can kill NPCs and player characters. Going to make a Dragonborn Monk and punch the shit out of Druids and Astarion.
I just wanna know why the devs decided to show that off with astarion and not have the druid do druid shit with the ENTIRE VILLAGE OF DRUIDS

See this is why i only ever bring gale and shadowheart. Gale because hes literally "Shadow Wizard Money Gang" and Shadowheart cause she hits hard

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Supes gets lost in an unknown area of the universe for 20 years
>finally gets back to earth only to find out hes only been gone 4 hours
>has MASSIVE ptsd
>cant talk or open up to anyone about what happened
>has to get used to living on earth again

This poor guy. jesus christ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back