• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

Shark getting all the good shit man
It’s neat but this is even better

Me when Konami gives support to T.G.’s

Takes me back to high school when I first started playing competitive Yugioh around the tail end of the 5Ds Era and T.G.s (w/ Agents) being one of my first ever competitive decks

Get nostalgic just thinking about my first locals

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F04vdu-WwAAeJok

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It’s neat but this is even better

Me when Konami gives support to T.G.’s

Takes me back to high school when I first started playing competitive Yugioh around the tail end of the 5Ds Era and T.G.s (w/ Agents) being one of my first ever competitive decks

Get nostalgic just thinking about my first locals

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Alight, I put a couple hours into cleaning up the fiction home pages; just starting at the top of the list and working down. I managed to reach as far as Black Blood Brothers. I know, a geniuenly awe-inspiring work ethic.
:catsleep

I'll track my progress in this post.

Last Fiction page cleaned: Bleach
Update

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Masterblack06
Thoughts? It's asking which one do heroes need more/which is stronger overall in-game?
You can’t really compare them since both do wildly different things

Dark Law is a one-sided Floodgate whose power varies wildly depending on how much the deck you’re playing against relies on the grave. It’s a literal auto-win against decks like Tearlaments or Zombies yet decks like Floowandereeze, Kashtira, or Albaz wouldn’t give two shits about.

Destroy Phoenix Enforcer is the good all-around disruption card that pops shit during either players turn including itself to than revive next turn and is generally the bigger pain in the ass to remove between its quick play destruction and always coming back from being destroyed and sent to grave

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You can’t really compare them since both do wildly different things

Dark Law is a one-sided Floodgate whose power varies wildly depending on how much the deck you’re playing against relies on the grave. It’s a literal auto-win against decks like Tearlaments or Zombies yet decks like Floowandereeze, Kashtira, or Albaz wouldn’t give two shits about.

Destroy Phoenix Enforcer is the good all-around disruption card that pops shit during either players turn including itself to than revive next turn and is generally the bigger pain in the ass to remove between its quick play destruction and always coming back from being destroyed and sent to grave
cant forget Dark Law just handripping you because you thought you could draw a card in its presence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back