• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A better question is DPE vs Dragoon
DPE strictly because the materials lead to even more extreme plussing vs playing two worthless Level 7 Garnets and having the less restrictive Fusion spell to work around if you had to use it over just cheesing it with the now banned Verte Anaconda.

By themselves, obviously Dragoons whose just insanely overcompensating card design personified.

god this entire series of games was just so fucking good

When Kirito’s opponent is Haseo.
IMG_4466.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
finished playing kiseki reverie, truly a good finale for the series, felt meh on few arcs, but overall, quite good

now waiting for the games with van to be translated too

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
finished playing kiseki reverie, truly a good finale for the series, felt meh on few arcs, but overall, quite good

now waiting for the games with van to be translated too
How was it compared to Sky the 3rd?

I've seen some people say it was better :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
very close compared with the 3rd one too, 3rd one might only be superior, cuz better ost :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
do we have any solid cutscenes for him outside of gameplay? You know what I am asking for friendly, has he actually tanked blows or is it all up to player skill and stat lines?

The result of noctis and ardy clashing in a cutscene causes two buildings to collapse

> barely large building levels end of game noctis, about time for that next level downplay, meanwhile, pre-timeskip younger noctis was parrying/deflecting hits from ff15 titan who was country+ levels, the same titan who was holding the disc shard meteor at the same time :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back