• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

That Sword Dance from Paine was pretty cool, I wonder if she can turn into her special dressphere for a move?

Also Sazh just chilling there while the youngsters do all the heavy lifting. Does pretty much sum up Sazh gameplay wise in the later portions of Final Fantasy XIII 'cause he is pretty much rendered irrelevant once Hope learns Haste.

That Sword Dance from Paine was pretty cool, I wonder if she can turn into her special dressphere for a move?

Also Sazh just chilling there while the youngsters do all the heavy lifting. Does pretty much sum up Sazh gameplay wise in the later portions of Final Fantasy XIII 'cause he is pretty much rendered irrelevant once Hope learns Haste.
She does have a skill where she uses pistols and daggers that references the starting Dresspheres of the Gullwings. Black Sky is a Dark Knight ability. Most of her skills are mostly based on her Warrior Dressphere.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F1BUG90WwBI8kRZ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
She does have a skill where she uses pistols and daggers that references the starting Dresspheres of the Gullwings. Black Sky is a Dark Knight ability. Most of her skills are mostly based on her Warrior Dressphere.

@6:30 The floating circle of swords she has sometimes is definitely a reference to her Full Throttle dress sphere's changing animation so that's neat.

Just seems a little weird they wouldn't include more of this given the special dress spheres are kind of the Gullwings' equivalent of limit breaks, even if it was only for one attack but oh well. Her moves still look cool anyways.

@6:30 The floating circle of swords she has sometimes is definitely a reference to her Full Throttle dress sphere's changing animation so that's neat.

Just seems a little weird they wouldn't include more of this given the special dress spheres are kind of the Gullwings' equivalent of limit breaks, even if it was only for one attack but oh well. Her moves still look cool anyways.

Wouldn't be surprised if Square Enix released them as microtransactions as they did for Advent Children outfit Cloud, Original outfit Tidus, Gunner outfit Yuna, Knight of Etro outfit Lightning, Savior outfit Lightning, etc.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn't be surprised if Square Enix released them as microtransactions as they did for Advent Children outfit Cloud, Original outfit Tidus, Gunner outfit Yuna, Knight of Etro outfit Lightning, Savior outfit Lightning, etc.
Still think Valkyrie Light is a better name for that form.
But yeah, they'll probably sell those forms eventually.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Her Aquamarine Waterglint, Peridot Thunderflash, and her FR ability via G-Force 199 & Hellfire with Braska are very op.
her LD is the real killer. :kannasip

That ability procs every 2~3 turn and most time ends the game it also doesn't steal a turn. And gets all the bonuses. FR, Summon, BT.

That shit is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back