• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
0e49da5f3bd561f8e3014b7123129a1e.jpg

qWQ2ucsYcSvL7Ic3tB22JhOkfVabKkTZD5knzDL4qR4.png

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Only on places like Quora do you find people with zero self-awareness like this.

Imagine actually posting this question, admitting to overreacting to your son having a console on at that hour and flushing several hundred dollars down the toilet by breaking it in a rage, instead of just taking it away from him until he earns it back, and then having the gall to suggest it was all his fault that the console was broken, when you're the adult in the room, and he's the child, and you are the one who flew off the handle, and then ask others how you can explain to the child that something that was mostly the parent's fault, is actually their fault instead.

Talk about dumbfuck gaslighting, holy shit. :wow

Only on places like Quora do you find people with zero self-awareness like this.

Imagine actually posting this question, admitting to overreacting to your son having a console on at that hour and flushing several hundred dollars down the toilet by breaking it in a rage, instead of just taking it away from him until he earns it back, and then having the gall to suggest it was all his fault that the console was broken, when you're the adult in the room, and he's the child, and you are the one who flew off the handle, and then ask others how you can explain to the child that something that was mostly the parent's fault, is actually their fault instead.

Yeah, my mom simply took away my ability to play games for a like over half a year because my grades was bad but she didn't throw away or destroy my shit over it.
To actually admit that and think you will gain validation for it of all things is... something special alright...

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Parent's this day are kind of morons. They could have easily set rules instead flying off the handle like proper adult but they somehow blame the child.

:kannasip Dang Remind me when I was still studying, happen to me hundreds of time. Mom/Dad Saw me playing/watching at night way pass the curfew they set. The only thing we basically said is get on top of the class and you're free to do what you want. It's your responsibility as a child to study and if you can't do it due to your extra hobby we won't allow you to do it.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"wow these owners are super fucking irresponsible, I wonder if the top comments are saying anything about that"
image.png

:really

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I’ll give Boruto this. Isshiki was a pretty decent villain if just for how disrespectfully he was trashing both Naruto and Sasuke the whole time.

Dude knew how to flex and made shrinking of all things a lethal power

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Out here speaking straight facts. Jadens friends were straight garbage when push came to shoved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back