• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I think the farthest I got in Crystal was the Sudowoodo barricade

I should probably start the game up again and play through it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
then Red comes in like
"Step your game up fam"
with his level 81 pikachu
i was 20 levels below his team too :skully
was actually terrified of his Snorlax because the level 50 one sleeping on the bridge almost cleared out my team once it got to Kanto, but my Piloswine ended up pulling through in the end despite being one of the weaker team members most of the game.

bruh i literally used this as a joke example to @Xhominid The Apex the other day to put in perspective how goofy the genis wank was this dude better not be serious :mjlol

Me and @Masterblack06 can tell he's using Japanese Text for it and the term of Hoshi, which as we all know, is a quagmire term that means multiple things simultaneously.
Somehow, he literally used Universe as the defining term for Hoshi when it's basically Celestial Objects as a whole.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

:pepetrified

I'm honestly feeling a little lazy putting it in the Bleach Threat atm but someone compiled all of the latest things from this episode @Adamant soul @Blade
  1. Iba fighting with two blades - we haven't seen him carrying two swords before, so this is completely new. If we're lucky, he'll get his only fight in the series and can demonstrate why he has two swords.
  2. Sklaverie - Urahara makes it clear that Opie's appearance after absorbing Ayon was due to him being unable to process Hollow reishi. This addresses a question a lot of people had and that seemed to be a logic hole in the manga.
  3. Yumichika - when Urahara sent out the Hollow pills, he sent two to Yumichika and Ikkaku. This pretty much confirms that Yumichika has a Bankai. Hopefully we will get to see it because confirming that without showing it would just be cruel.
  4. Vizards got pills too - this means that the Vizard's Bankai could be stolen. The Vizards were Hollowfied in a different manner than Ichigo. So, this may explain why their Bankai aren't unable to be stolen by default. The Vizards probably have a zanpakuto spirit and an inner Hollow, while these are the same spirit for Ichigo.
  5. BG9 - we don't know what his Schrift is yet, but the particle effects shown when the wall behind him dissipates heavily indicate that that white wall was the wings of his VS. It is seeming like "The Knowledge" could be the correct guess for his Schrift.
  6. History of the Soul King - it looks like Ichigo is going to be shown the entire history of the Soul Society as part of his training? It seems pretty fitting that his training will show him exactly what he is fighting for and ask if he still wants to keep going forward after learning the truth.
  7. Ichigo's 5 pupils - the manga had hints that the Royal Guard might try to use Ichigo as a replacement for the Soul King. His eyes indicate that we may be seeing that now.

Number 2 is actually pretty huge and I forgot the anime actually did clarify Sklaveri usage on Ayon and how it looked was due to it being incompatible with the process.

Number 3 seems like a stretch as Omeda was given Soi-Fon's pill to give to her but otherwise, it is weird for Yumichika to be given one too as only Ikkaku currently in Squad 11 has a Bankai so it could be true that Yumichika either has one or is sitting on the cusp(Which makes sense with how he tends to fuck himself over on purpose).

and Number 4 does make more sense with the Klub Inside that Kubo gave that the Visoreds can learn Ressurcion just like Tousen did. Thus there has to be a true marketable difference between the two.

It would be nice since the soul king would be trying to stop someone else from becoming like him

There's an actual significant chance that this leads into what the Novels lead to that in 10 or 100 years, Ichibei will face the crimes that he and the Ancestor Noble Families did to him.
It's funny when people try and blame the Current Noble Family Heads when none of them have any idea of what happened and the one who did(Tokinada) went completely insane and went ultra-nihilist about it.

Ah yes, the Manga that has been slowly losing viewers and the Anime that has been stagnating hardcore as well to the point it's anime is stopping "for the moment" after the Time Skip happens...
I wouldn't be surprised if it's either cancelled or they plan to drop it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back