• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I had a friend during my internship that had Marfan’s Symdrome. The way he explained it to me a lot of athletes have it but are diagnosed. A lot of basket ball players tend to have heart attacks in the middle of practice and such.

Heart diseases in athletes is very common
What’s it from? Overwork or perhaps something their taking?

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
What’s it from? Overwork or perhaps something their taking?
I wouldn't call it overwork but more like because how they do their training. a lot them don't even take anything and they still have that.

:eksip Basically if you are on top of your sports you most likely got diagnose with it. It ain't limited to America either. As I said this is only a big news because it got Lebron's name on it.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
F19hfGgWIAIETyE

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So apparently a good majority of mutants have fucking died after getting jebaited.

they walked through their portals to evacuate krakoa becaue nimrod was gonna nuke their asses from orbit by dive bombing the entire island
only for the portals to disntegrate everyone that walked through them

get fucked Xavier
you fucking clown

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
don't doom and reed have safe transportable portal tech

how you fuck that up

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
don't doom and reed have safe transportable portal tech

how you fuck that up
They tricked Xavier
He mind controlled everyone to get them through the portals before nimrod nuked their asses
turns out that they messed with the portals before hand
Millions of mutants got deleted

LeonLex

Paramount
What, did Xavier lose the mind copies he made with Cerebro?
Are the Five gone?

Bitches actually forget that early on some younger mutants were videotaping themselves getting killed on mission and laughing about it after they revived.
hPCyEe48vUHqt5-xmtf8HEJbNhCHJhaFjv5Pr3avHjj5a2UZvdzAoRp6Sveglg5bnB0zVI0rrwaE1-4uI5I08BPqBKOcbLqkLJqLJ-2BJ1QeWokLAbsYL8DTN31Kj-8Rrs95B1yhiQ=s1600
llW6dntEsMGmFklt77plYBZH0F6NqOltKcHlfo9lGkY3s2ddxtrRw1mN0pxLnuos9t_R_weSnckge8cgeAQYpFpH8GnsnwtFX4LRid5MFOXMVZURxJgITYVaI126smusq7nozHU8pA=s1600

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What, did Xavier lose the mind copies he made with Cerebro?
Are the Five gone?

Bitches actually forget that early on some younger mutants were videotaping themselves getting killed on mission and laughing about it after they revived.
hPCyEe48vUHqt5-xmtf8HEJbNhCHJhaFjv5Pr3avHjj5a2UZvdzAoRp6Sveglg5bnB0zVI0rrwaE1-4uI5I08BPqBKOcbLqkLJqLJ-2BJ1QeWokLAbsYL8DTN31Kj-8Rrs95B1yhiQ=s1600
llW6dntEsMGmFklt77plYBZH0F6NqOltKcHlfo9lGkY3s2ddxtrRw1mN0pxLnuos9t_R_weSnckge8cgeAQYpFpH8GnsnwtFX4LRid5MFOXMVZURxJgITYVaI126smusq7nozHU8pA=s1600

Sinister fucked with everyones back up data. If they revive they have sinisters DNA implanted in them and essentially can become Mr Sinister at any point

Thats what the whole "Sins of SInister" event was about. Everyone learning through the future what Sinister had done

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

F1-q9TFXwAERxiv

These cringe translators are going to be some of the first motherfuckers that end up jobless to A.I. in the near future.

I don't even get why they included that line from Lloyd

wtf is the issue with that one

LeonLex

Paramount
Sinister fucked with everyones back up data. If they revive they have sinisters DNA implanted in them and essentially can become Mr Sinister at any point

Thats what the whole "Sins of SInister" event was about. Everyone learning through the future what Sinister had done
The consequences of their own actions.
Cuz giving everybody a second chance really works so well, especially people like Sinister.
Damn, I should start reading Marvel stuff again just so I can mock them better.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The consequences of their own actions.
Cuz giving everybody a second chance really works so well, especially people like Sinister.
Damn, I should start reading Marvel stuff again just so I can mock them better.
They had niggas like Apocalypse on their island.

Aint no way were mutants ever gonna last long especially with how high and mighty they were acting
talking about how they were the protectors and rulers of the solar system

LeonLex

Paramount
They had niggas like Apocalypse on their island.

Aint no way were mutants ever gonna last long especially with how high and mighty they were acting
talking about how they were the protectors and rulers of the solar system
They had all the bad guys on the island and left them with next to 0 supervision.
When they let their worst enemies on the island I was already done with their bullshit. Then they go around saying Earth is theirs and just start abducting mutants.

One would think that the mutants would take better care of their backup DNA.
What is Beast doing, still practicing crimes against humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back