• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Man, I still remember Artist’s endless stonewalling on Fanverse with this shit too

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You sure you want to use Kakarot as your canon? Same game that brought the whole Piccolo didn’t destroy the moon, just casted an illusion of it being destroyed nonsense that downplayers ran with for a while
What, who said it’s my canon? I’m saying that’s the only explanation ever given in any form of media

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Mind you the same passage that said Piccolo created an illusion also said Roshi legitimately destroyed the moon

So it’s retarded to use to downplay

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In Kakarot, it’s stated Cell lied about there just being one core in his body. He has several
So then yeah i was right hes a liar. tbh I shouldnt have expected anything else from cell tbh

Mind you the same passage that said Piccolo created an illusion also said Roshi legitimately destroyed the moon

So it’s retarded to use to downplay
so what your saying is that piccolo is weaker than roshi
:maybe

rkkiho5omneb1.jpg

>My hope they add in the other past 13 Divisions Captains
Let's fucking do this!

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
the way Naruto and Sasuke were written you would think they were gay for each other must've been a whiplash for fujos when they got married and had kids :mjgrin

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'll say this for Naruto and Sasuke.

At least Naruto was way weaker than him for a bit (and his way to be stronger was out of his control) so he had an excuse for not putting the arrogant cunt in his place from the jump. Deku and Bakugo don't even have that much as there really is no reason Bakugo doesn't get beat to a bloody pulp and put in his place within the first couple arcs at minimum. :maybe

But friendship wise, neither of them work at all.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>its canon that travis touchdown hates ff6 and it made him break his controller
>he also thinks the characters look "fucking stupid"
>he also doesnt "care if they remake it, he wont touch ff7"

:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Aside from Cloud's hairstyle, what's really all that stupid looking about Final Fantasy 7 characters?
They're pretty tame by Final Fantasy standards and I'm not really a FF7 fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back