• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
6c6.jpg
iu

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
As I stated before, it could have been fixed if you went with the idea that I went with and show that having a Quirk puts you a tier beyond Humanity.
The main reason they never made any Iron Man Suits was because it was never truly needed. They can spend as much as they want on Giant Robots because any Hero with a Quirk is basically the equivalent of Master goddamned Chief, let alone those with powerful Quirks.
Thus seeing All-Might using one despite losing his power would through AFO for a loop... temporarily till he starts regaining the advantage and tear the suit apart.
Instead we get quirk users evolution involving not having a joint in one of their toes. Would have been so easy for Hori to write anything else for physical advantages.

Instead we get quirk users evolution involving not having a joint in one of their toes. Would have been so easy for Hori to write anything else for physical advantages.

Honestly just stating at the beginning that Quirks can evolve would basically fix alot of the recent bullshit and it would make some sense if you don't go 0 to 100% on every evolution.
But again, the dude ultimately is a hack that not even Kubo wanted to stick around with so there you go.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>what mugen does to a nigga

Imagine getting so salty that a goku beats the previous version of your character that you hyper update your character making it busted as fuck and THEN if it runs into characters made by the dude who beat your character they go into a hyper mode specifically made to kill or draw with them. couldnt be me

>what mugen does to a nigga

Imagine getting so salty that a goku beats the previous version of your character that you hyper update your character making it busted as fuck and THEN if it runs into characters made by the dude who beat your character they go into a hyper mode specifically made to kill or draw with them. couldnt be me

Again, we have MUGEN characters that can and literally will brick your entire computer or infect it with malware to force them to win.
This shit is nothing compared to that.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Again, we have MUGEN characters that can and literally will brick your entire computer or infect it with malware to force them to win.
This shit is nothing compared to that.
Nah its not how wild the character is thats the issue

its the sheer pettiness because THIS SPECIFIC character beat his, he went and made his character OP against any characters made by the guy who made the goku.

Its the dumbest shit

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
it would be like if Someone made a Fate character specifically to beat characters from MLP because they saw their character lose to twilight sparkle in mugen one time

Power levels aren’t bullshit. They always accurately tell who’s the stronger fighter

Toriyama even said he wrote them out of the story because it would let the reader know immediately how the fight would go down
That depends entirely on which chart you use

One of those, Weekly Shonen Jump #31, put Popo (1,030) as Stronger than Kami (220)

And Demon King Piccolo(260) as stronger than Kami too

Both of these are wrong because Popo admits that Kami is stronger than him—who’s stronger than a Goku who beat Piccolo Daimao

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
That depends entirely on which chart you use

One of those, Weekly Shonen Jump #31, put Popo (1,030) as Stronger than Kami (220)

And Demon King Piccolo(260) as stronger than Kami too

Both of these are wrong because Popo admits that Kami is stronger than him—who’s stronger than a Goku who beat Piccolo Daimao
I think what they meant is the one shown in the show.

:eksip as for unofficial PL that's kind of all over the place.

LeonLex

Paramount
That list is dumb.
But not as dumb as the latest MHA chapter.
Hori can pull a Gintama with the references and it still won't save the series.
At least we got Iron Might vs Dying All For One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back