• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
He was like "you can use it to become a millionaire"

and i was like nigga, people are gonna get suspect when you suddenly go from being a slob to suddenly training like a madman
I recently thought about what would happen if I had three wishes and one would be various superpowers activated by each of my fingers and toes. I thought long and hard and then realized that any power you're able to get your hands on will eventually be exposed cause you can't hide worth shit anymore lol. Having the ability to duplicate objects? Someone is bound to notice (especially money and probably gold).

You might as well write off all of your family and friends at that point and go occupy Pluto :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Having the ability to duplicate objects? Someone is bound to notice
Nah son, Sit at home and duplicate quarters then bi-weekly you go to a coinstar and turn them shits into dollars

No one will ever know, make sure to have a job thats simple that way no one thinks your just getting money from nothing.

Live normally and dont do anything with your money that would make you stand out. Moving houses is fine, but going from an apartment to a mansion is asking to get caught

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Nah son, Sit at home and duplicate quarters then bi-weekly you go to a coinstar and turn them shits into dollars

No one will ever know, make sure to have a job thats simple that way no one thinks your just getting money from nothing.

Live normally and dont do anything with your money that would make you stand out. Moving houses is fine, but going from an apartment to a mansion is asking to get caught
Eventually the government is gonna wanna find out where those extra minted quarters are coming from :maybe

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I recently thought about what would happen if I had three wishes and one would be various superpowers activated by each of my fingers and toes. I thought long and hard and then realized that any power you're able to get your hands on will eventually be exposed cause you can't hide worth shit anymore lol. Having the ability to duplicate objects? Someone is bound to notice (especially money and probably gold).

You might as well write off all of your family and friends at that point and go occupy Pluto :skully
Just use one of the wishes to make that your powers can't get exposed? :catwink

• Hm
Reactions: Ral

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Just use one of the wishes your powers can't get exposed? :catwink
Think About It GIF by Identity

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
well if you are always blonde no one will notice specially if your hair is closer to Gohan's than Goku.

:eksip
What they will notice, if you're not careful, is how you are way faster and stronger than any other human. If we just say standard 50X boost, you'll be beating the shit out of grizzly bears effortlessly and sending even the strongest predators running, with just power alone, no tech.:tupac

If we high end though, and go the power level route, you boost from anywhere from 250-500 of a PL, which is more than enough to bust the moon, and move at relativistic speeds, going off Piccolo's moon-destruction feat, while being able to shrug off nukes and shit like it's nothing. Literally nothing would be a threat to you, at that point. There's so many ways you can be exposed at that point, that it's not even funny. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What they will notice, if you're not careful, is how you are way faster and stronger than any other human. If we just say standard 50X boost, you'll be beating the shit out of grizzly bears effortlessly and sending even the strongest predators running, with just power alone, no tech.:tupac

If we high end though, and go the power level route, you boost from anywhere from 250-500 of a PL, which is more than enough to bust the moon, and move at relativistic speeds, going off Piccolo's moon-destruction feat, while being able to shrug off nukes and shit like it's nothing. Literally nothing would be a threat to you, at that point. There's so many ways you can be exposed at that point, that it's not even funny. :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Power levels aren’t bullshit. They always accurately tell who’s the stronger fighter

Toriyama even said he wrote them out of the story because it would let the reader know immediately how the fight would go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back