• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
8l412ry3jvfb1.jpg

AEW fans: We should have this! Look at how many times people cheer for Vince or say thank you to him
That was literally JUST the fans, Vince actually has it as a policy that any wrestler or commentator that explicitly thanks him the way Tony is forcing his entire staff to do so like this is to literally ban their asses.

It really shows Tony is only doing this for self-validation, not to actually run a business at all. Why should Triple H or god forbid Vince should be scared of someone as pathetic as this?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
8l412ry3jvfb1.jpg

AEW fans: We should have this! Look at how many times people cheer for Vince or say thank you to him
That was literally JUST the fans, Vince actually has it as a policy that any wrestler or commentator that explicitly thanks him the way Tony is forcing his entire staff to do so like this is to literally ban their asses.

It really shows Tony is only doing this for self-validation, not to actually run a business at all. Why should Triple H or god forbid Vince should be scared of someone as pathetic as this?
And people had hope for this shit, in the beginning, that it would be a true alternative, and eventually rival, to WWE.

It all comes across as so laughable now, in hindsight. :jordangif

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Decided to switch to Paladin. I like how they made it so it's their oath they are faithful to, and that's what they draw power from for their magic. Different from what I am used to. Since usually like clerics they draw power from a patron deity.

That, and Oath of Vengeance sounds badass.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
:eksip So I'm at that point where somehow I don't have enough gold in DFFOO.

I never thought I'd ever need to farm gold for this game.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oda just let us all know what turned him into the pervert we know and love today.

And they said Dragon Ball doesn't change lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back