• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F2j689IWYAARxFW

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I rewatched The Two Towers for the first time since I was a kid last night (I rewatched it a billion times as a kid). Dare I say I loved it even better as an adult than I did as a kid.

There's a reason LOTR is considered the archtypal fantasy story which so many other fantasy stories following in it's footsteps.
I felt the same after watching all three movies in weekly succession with the stream bros here in our very own OBD

Probably the most eccentric character in Revice

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The excuse they use is that April debuted as a black woman in the comics

But it’s an excuse at the end of the day. Redhead April is far more iconic and it’s just another example of redhead genocide in Hollywood again 😕

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The excuse they use is that April debuted as a black woman in the comics

But it’s an excuse at the end of the day. Redhead April is far more iconic and it’s just another example of redhead genocide in Hollywood again 😕
This is a myth. She only had a hairstyle you'd associate more with a black woman, typically, but she was definitely still white. Rippa on YouTube even outright covered this. :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back