• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Lol so overweight grungy black girls are more grounded in the real world according to them:skully . Like bruh do you know how that sounds like :bookerpls.
Why the hell is this addressed to Cross? Did this site just glitch or something? :mjlol

In all seriousness though, these people have zero self awareness, and half of them don't realize just how hilariously racist they come across on the daily(because they all are), even more so to the minority groups they want to 'protect', than the huwite man they despise.:tupac

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Why the hell is this addressed to Cross? Did this site just glitch or something? :mjlol

In all seriousness though, these people have zero self awareness, and half of them don't realize just how hilariously racist they come across on the daily(because they all are), even more so to the minority groups they want to 'protect', than the huwite man they despise.:tupac
For some reason it looked as if he posted it. I probably just didn't pay too much attention :mjlol .

Them constantly coming off as accidentally racist is funny to me. Of all the ways he could have described his design choices and that's what he chose :hestonpls?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

:mjgrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back