• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
F2zWyJnWIAAdYPZ

🦀🦀🦀

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Reptile's clan is alive
Oh finally a good change, nice work Liu...
Reptile is outcast from his clan for having a human form.
SIGH God Damn it.

I mean sure it was derivative of Scorpion but given he's in the Lin Kuei in this game, it doesn't really make sense to get rid of the most interesting aspect of Reptile's character, ie that he was fighting for his lost clan.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Uoruk I had some dominican dude at work pop off about how he was gonna fuck me up during service one time

My psychopath ass immediately looking at the 500 degree fryer near both of us and thinking devious thoughts :skully

He got fired that same day for starting shit with the waitresses
Man looked at the fryers like "whats that two years? Ill be out before next Trails drops" :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
some dude:
"Im a fan of from software game but armored core doesnt look like it has a story"

:FucksSake:
The fuck? :whatisthis

Your character is a mercenary sent to a planet with a resistance movement against a corporate entity that wants access to a valuable substance on that planet. The few trailers we've got have already made that clear.

How does it NOT look like it has a story? :really

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The fuck? :whatisthis

Your character is a mercenary sent to a planet with a resistance movement against a corporate entity that wants access to a valuable substance on that planet. The few trailers we've got have already made that clear.

How does it NOT look like it has a story? :really
they want dark souls levels of vagueness out here

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
they want dark souls levels of vagueness out here
It's like the guys who actually bitched about Sekiro's story being more straight forward and there not being as much to read into.
Despite that being part of the reason Sekiro was much more enjoyable from a story stand-point. :maybe

LeonLex

Paramount
if the rumors of disney planning to do a animated remake of the old animated lion king movie, then yes
If they could just make it look better but keep literally everything else as close to the original as possible, that would be a hit.
Unfortunately, it's Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back