• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Derpmaster9000 They are having LA Knight feud with The Miz and yeah, it seems to fell that it's a downgrade due to how they usually use The Miz, they actually went pretty hard on the feud.

I can see this actually being a surprisingly good feud from The Miz to elevate LA Knight further as The Miz actually can go 100% on promos and this one with LA Knight damn near reminded me of the promo he did against Daniel Bryan on Smack Talk.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 They are having LA Knight feud with The Miz and yeah, it seems to fell that it's a downgrade due to how they usually use The Miz, they actually went pretty hard on the feud.

I can see this actually being a surprisingly good feud from The Miz to elevate LA Knight further as The Miz actually can go 100% on promos and this one with LA Knight damn near reminded me of the promo he did against Daniel Bryan on Smack Talk.
Knight vs Miz, huh? Provided it's a one-two month feud, where both are consistently able to go hard on promos and shit, it should be good, and something for Knight to do, before they have him hopefully go for a title(Banking on Seth's world title for Mania, don't ask why :mjlol ).

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
YOavlZWC.jpg

3d0ylHhY.jpg
iu
iu
iu

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro

The Duel Terminals have introduced many new archetypes to the OCG, including "Ice Barrier", "Mist Valley", "Flamvell"/"Neo Flamvell", "X-Saber"/"XX-Saber", "Ally of Justice", "Worm", "Genex"/"R-Genex"/"Genex Ally", "Naturia", "Fabled"/"The Fabled", "Jurrac", "Dragunity", "Gem-Knight", "Laval", "Vylon", "Gishki", "Gusto", "lswarm" and "Constellar"

3bc.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

3bc.gif
I’d love nothing more than a reboot of the Duel Terminal series since it’s easily one of the coolest things to have ever come out of Yugioh but like, if this is just reprints for all those old themes and nothing new, meh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A lot of these old ass themes from the first Duel Terminal need a complete overhaul in their design.

Genex, Ally of Justice, Jurrac, Flamvell, Vylon. All terrible when they came out and would have been bad even in early 2000s Yugioh besides maybe Jurrac and Vylons

It’s a meme that for all its members, the Genex series literally does nothing by itself as a theme

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Think we just found another based Chad that can give even Dr. Livesey a run for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back