• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Kaizerneko tweet
"We see Bakugou get hit by hard truths, reality and his shit behavior from his incorrect worldviews"

We really don't my man. We really really don't :skully .

This is as bad as saying Deku very clearly trained himself to master his powers through hard work when that's a load of crap.

Bakugou never changed from fuck all, he literally was dumped on while trying to pretend he's something and never following through a single goddamned time till literally the final arc, where he has to die and be revived to get a bullshit powerboost.

You know what? I've seen some pretty stupid shit before but CM Punk hit absolutely levels of stupidity at this point:

@Darth Nihilus @Derpmaster9000 @Nevermind feast your eyes on this shit:
1u6kvazjmxgb1.jpg

Not only did he wear this on last Saturday's Collision(I didn't bring it up as I didn't want to ruin the good vibes Summerslam gave) but he literally stole the art from someone and put it on a fucking shirt :risigif

This fucking hack seriously needs to be put in his place as that artist can actually get AEW and CM Punk for cash for this type of shit.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

FF Union dude, I get that you like Final Fantasy XV but really? The Pitioss Ruins?
A dungeon in which you literally can't die as there are no enemies and therefore can't FAIL, as one of the hardest optional dungeons in the series? :breh

Yeah I know it's a maze and shit and you can get lost but at the end of the day, you're not in any risk of dying and just trial and error your way through the whole thing. It's more tedious than anything else.

Compared to dungeons with actual fights in them (which I'm pretty sure XV has and you could have used one of them), I don't see how the Pitioss Ruins fits on this list.

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
You know what? I've seen some pretty stupid shit before but CM Punk hit absolutely levels of stupidity at this point:

1u6kvazjmxgb1.jpg

Not only did he wear this on last Saturday's Collision(I didn't bring it up as I didn't want to ruin the good vibes Summerslam gave) but he literally stole the art from someone and put it on a fucking shirt :risigif

This fucking hack seriously needs to be put in his place as that artist can actually get AEW and CM Punk for cash for this type of shit.

Trans Punk

Hmm :mjpls

at this point, theres no point to defend even his best moments, he gonna make me say, that only ring of honor punk is his most authentic version, ever

and i aint joking

To be honest, I never really seen Punk as anything more than a waste of time and energy and never understood what anyone seen in him at all.
Maybe ROH Punk was a different beast but I never saw that in WWE at all.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

check this, full charisma and energy, talented and not scripted, sheer potential, the reason he was picked, after all

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

1u6kvazjmxgb1.jpg

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

This Diaz gif is gonna become one of my staples, when it comes to the latest nonsense Punk is involved in. This dude will just continue to descend into madness, like the clown he is. Vince should've buried him years ago, and never given him a title. Should've just been a jobber. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
It always bugs me when people say MJF is a far better Miz when he absolutely isn't.

010-011 miz had one of the longest wwe champ reigns, for like 10 months

if mjf was in that era of wwe, he would had been knocked out faster than alex riley :mjlol

bruh

peeps like it or not

mjf is a traced version of punk and miz, mic wise

and atm, he once again became, far inferior than miz, he had the potential to surpass miz, but now, miz at his 40s and still evolved faster than him, lol

if mjf was in that era of wwe, he would had been knocked out faster than alex riley :mjlol

bruh

peeps like it or not

and atm, he once again became, far inferior than miz, he had the potential to surpass miz, but now, miz at his 40s and still evolved faster than him, lol

Exactly, it's honestly hilarious how people act like MJF has anything on Miz when that's a goddamned lie.

I'll watch the ROH HoF later as I gotta head out for a little bit but yeah, people be smoking on that strong shit to say otherwise.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

bruh

peeps like it or not

One thing's for sure, the feud and promo work Miz and LA Knight are about to have, will be levels beyond anything MJF is going to be doing for a long time. Yeah! :jordangif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
to think that aew had the potential to rival wwe, at some point, and wwe, is past its peak, and still sells far more than peak aew era even, sad

when a company is ruled by no marketing/no smart dudes, who aint listening to the fans, they aint gonna move forward, aew failed, and the aew video game, failed even worse, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back