• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
to think that aew had the potential to rival wwe, at some point, and wwe, is past its peak, and still sells far more than peak aew era even, sad

when a company is ruled by no marketing/no smart dudes, who aint listening to the fans, they aint gonna move forward, aew failed, and the aew video game, failed even worse, smh
AEW turned into geek-central. Run by geeks, for geeks. And trannies.

The worst possible combo. They're basically the mental asylum at this point, run by the inmates, because the wardens got the hell out of there.:tupac:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

ayo, this rad, one of the best mugen fighting games out there, and ironically, with sanic land, got u, so, get it

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

FF Union dude, I get that you like Final Fantasy XV but really? The Pitioss Ruins?
A dungeon in which you literally can't die as there are no enemies and therefore can't FAIL, as one of the hardest optional dungeons in the series? :breh

Yeah I know it's a maze and shit and you can get lost but at the end of the day, you're not in any risk of dying and just trial and error your way through the whole thing. It's more tedious than anything else.

Compared to dungeons with actual fights in them (which I'm pretty sure XV has and you could have used one of them), I don't see how the Pitioss Ruins fits on this list.

That dungeon was more annoying than anything. Noctis's shit controls were the real enemy :mjlol .
Bakugou needed to get hit literally, not by "hard truths" :kobeha
Its funny cause Its either one extreme or the other with Betagou stans.

"Hey man he was about to attack Izuku, Aizawa has expelled people literally for existing wrong so shouldn't Bakugou get punished?"

"S-so you want him dead then?!! You must have been a victim of bullying too and resonate with Izuku!!"

As if someone giving a shit about his terrible behavior is too much to ask :bookerpls.
This is as bad as saying Deku very clearly trained himself to master his powers through hard work when that's a load of crap.

Bakugou never changed from fuck all, he literally was dumped on while trying to pretend he's something and never following through a single goddamned time till literally the final arc, where he has to die and be revived to get a bullshit powerboost.
Just from the first few arcs alone

Bakugou tries to attack Izuku during Aizawa's test and despite bestest teacher Aizawa having a fetish for expelling people he doesn't even give Bakugou a warning for it.

Uses a fatal attack on Izuku and is blaise about potentially killing him with his attack and aside from All Might be cutting some points it doesn't get addressed. Though give All Might some credit, unlike Aizawa he actually did something.

The rest of the class who saw all this, sees that he picks on Izuku, some of them who hates bullies due to backstory shit(Kirishima) , they don't care and see it as a wacky personality trait despite barely knowing him. Kirishima literally became his best friend despite it.

He feels he's responsible for All Might's retirement due to his actions requiring him to be chained and gagged to prevent him from blasting Shoto after he threw the fight. Logically you would think that he would change his behavior as a result but nope. He still acts as obnoxious as ever:skully.

Him and Izuku get similar punishments for their fight despite the whole thing being Bakugou's fault for the most part.

People bring up failing his license exam and how Japanese society treats bullies as if that meant anything when most of the students had their internships cut. In the same arc Bakugou is thought of as on of the two pillars that inspires the entire class and Izuku and no one else cares about Bakugou's bullying. It's why I didn't care about his apology and why I wasn't surprised when none of the characters reacted to it, cause of course they wouldn't :skully.

You can tell that Horikoshi's intention was to have Bakugou's bullying and abrasive behavior take him down a few pegs but unfortunately he's inept at writing that.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
when my mid academia gets completed, truegboi gonna get depressed, cuz he will never be able to write tldr essays again about dissing the series and saying like all of us, what eventually keeps him reading is the todoroki fam and maybe a prime all might gaiden series :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
also, i decided to give a try to several fps games, i started again with some classics, from the 00s era

will rock, turok (08), serious sam 2, half life with mods, and far cry 1 with some upgrades too, lets see how it gonna go

Reactions: Ral

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
F26QA1rbEAIljyv.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Both hurt my eyes but nothing from Luffy vs Kaido beats My Pain is Greater Than Yours!!! in sheer levels of derpness

And when their not going full cocaine in the animation, it’s consistently better drawn than Naruto vs Pain’s fight

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
You know what? I've seen some pretty stupid shit before but CM Punk hit absolutely levels of stupidity at this point:

@Darth Nihilus @Derpmaster9000 @Nevermind feast your eyes on this shit:
1u6kvazjmxgb1.jpg

Not only did he wear this on last Saturday's Collision(I didn't bring it up as I didn't want to ruin the good vibes Summerslam gave) but he literally stole the art from someone and put it on a fucking shirt :risigif

This fucking hack seriously needs to be put in his place as that artist can actually get AEW and CM Punk for cash for this type of shit.
Cm Phil is such a joke

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

This Diaz gif is gonna become one of my staples, when it comes to the latest nonsense Punk is involved in. This dude will just continue to descend into madness, like the clown he is. Vince should've buried him years ago, and never given him a title. Should've just been a jobber. :heston
Look I'm telling ya Dem UFC ass beating ruined the man psyche

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
you completed y5? fully?
Copped it last night and Tsushima PS5 version
also, i decided to give a try to several fps games, i started again with some classics, from the 00s era

will rock, turok (08), serious sam 2, half life with mods, and far cry 1 with some upgrades too, lets see how it gonna go
Man I was thinking about emulating some games yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back