• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>Goku, Luffy and Toriko are best friends
>Naruto and Ichigo get left in the fucking dust
>Fairy Tail only crosses over with other works from the same mangaka
>HxH aint cross over with SHIT
>MHA :heston
Screenshot_1.png

THE REAL BIG 3
J Star Victory and Jump Force: Am I a joke to you?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

...You have GOT to be fucking kidding me here...
I wonder if I'm asleep or if I'm in a coma because there's no way in hell this should ever be real but I know it is by pinching myself.
This is why AEW will always and will forever remain a joke.
Hold on, give me a sec.
:heston
:heston:heston:heston

Right, now that I've laughed at Tony's stupidity, I'll- Ah, fuck it, I'mma laugh some more.
:jordangif
:jordangif:jordangif:jordangif

Hold these Ls Tony. Hold them good, ya complete jabroni.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Crossovers

Someone gave Misaka a special intro against Akatsuki where she asks if she can use his Blitz motor
:hestonpls
Screenshot_2.png
Honestly, I’m more blown away by the arena being the World Martial Arts Tournament in Dragon Ball. This some kind of mod using Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax assets?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Honestly, I’m more blown away by the arena being the World Martial Arts Tournament in Dragon Ball. This some kind of mod using Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax assets?
You can use backgrounds and sprites from any game even 3D ones when it comes to Mugen. The only limit is how well you can put it all together so it dont look like ass

mugen-toaru-nament-presents-index-johns-pen-still-getting-v0-d2kpezbvs6da1.jpg

F2zNi1eaIAAMQf-

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Its mugen,if it wasn't because this a game engine from 2000s people would be recreating what all these companies use millions to make :catskully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back