• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image.png

I'm glad I tuned in to watch the best squash match in Clorox
:russ

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Literally using clips that'll be in the anime too, like Yujiro being struck by lightning and shit, which fits honestly.

Kinda disappointed that Yuichiro Hanma didn't get a tease in that opening, just Baki's demon brain. :mjlol
I think its because they were using scenes from the fight that they didnt want to spoil Yuichiro. But they could have gave the nigga a silhouette at least :skully

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Left-handed Greats: Lebron James​

but he has chosen to shoot with his right hand for several reasons. For one, it gives him an advantage as most players are used to defending left-handed shooters, so it can create a mismatch on the court. LeBron also uses his right hand to set up his powerful drives to the hoop, so it’s important that he can get the ball off with his right hand. Finally, shooting with his right hand allows LeBron to put more power into his shots, making it easier for him to get them off in a hurry.

So found this??? Is this a joke article or just dumb because I'm confuse...

This article is basically pinning lebron to be one of the left-handed NBA greats.

But somehow it keeps spinning shit so you don't conclude him as right handed.

- it says he isn't a south paw -
But he writes using his left hand
- It also says his natural shooting hand isn't right -
But he has more strength with his right hand.

Also gave this point why Lebron needed to use his right hand
it gives him an advantage as most players are used to defending left-handed shooters, so it can create a mismatch on the court.

But majority of the NBA player is right handed. So most should be able to defend a right handed shooter. So that shouldn't be the reason he is playing with his right hand.

:eksip And then it says Lebron have more strength with his right hand that's why he is shooting with his right.

Which means he is naturally right handed and is actually just trained to be left-handed in his daily life that he uses his left hand on most things.

:eksip like people trying to make an argument to put him on list he shouldn't be on.....

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

So found this??? Is this a joke article or just dumb because I'm confuse...

This article is basically pinning lebron to be one of the left-handed NBA greats.

But somehow it keeps spinning shit so you don't conclude him as right handed.

- it says he isn't a south paw -
But he writes using his left hand
- It also says his natural shooting hand isn't right -
But he has more strength with his right hand.

Also gave this point why Lebron needed to use his right hand

But majority of the NBA player is right handed. So most should be able to defend a right handed shooter. So that shouldn't be the reason he is playing with his right hand.

:eksip And then it says Lebron have more strength with his right hand that's why he is shooting with his right.

Which means he is naturally right handed and is actually just trained to be left-handed in his daily life that he uses his left hand on most things.

:eksip like people trying to make an argument to put him on list he shouldn't be on.....
God Sports fans are some of the weirdest niggas alive
:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's funny to think every time Noctis gets involved in Dissidia shenanigans or something similar, XV Bahamut is probably sitting bricking himself at the idea of the other protagonists finding out how the shitty gods still control his world.

It wouldn't be 2 seconds after they find out, Light and Clive in particular would practically be racing each other to see who gets to murk them first. :maybe

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Man what the fuck is going on with symbiotes in marvel.:dank

Why the fuck are they now actually eldritch beings from the dawn of creation and now Eddie is apparently fated to become an eldritch god...

What kind of crack are the marvel writers taking? It sounds like their in a race with DC to see who can fuck up their own series faster.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Man what the fuck is going on with symbiotes in marvel.:dank

Why the fuck are they now actually eldritch beings from the dawn of creation and now Eddie is apparently fated to become an eldritch god...

What kind of crack are the marvel writers taking? It sounds like their in a race with DC to see who can fuck up their own series faster.
Well Carnage just went and made himself powerful enough to fuck up gods.

I dont read anything with eddie and his son because honestly I want carnage to just kill them niggas and give symbiotes a hard reboot

cause god damn

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well Carnage just went and made himself powerful enough to fuck up gods.

I dont read anything with eddie and his son because honestly I want carnage to just kill them niggas and give symbiotes a hard reboot

cause god damn
Man I'm just thinking how the writers are gonna put peter after rebooting him for the 12th time against fucking apparently Eldritch god-killing Venom.

How do they expect people to believe that shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back