• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think that using the time frame of the anime, the Kenpachi cut would be substantially better.

He sliced through the meteorite at a speed greater than the meteorite was moving.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I think that using the time frame of the anime, the Kenpachi cut would be substantially better.

He sliced through the meteorite at a speed greater than the meteorite was moving.

def sub-rel levels, a nice boost for this tier of chars like shikai kenpachi

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
def sub-rel levels, a nice boost for this tier of chars like shikai kenpachi
And the KE of that cut

367747634_686285640205862_5488914324351530542_n.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
imo

if the anime keeps this pace up, at eos, the planet level stuff might be canon (pierrot is also one of the studios similar to toei, who aint afraid to boost their chars to this level), cuz, for sure, they gonna be > the multi continental+ versions of the manga, remember, 90s pierrotland for yyh, gave them small planet+ boosts, for the top tiers, now, not only they more experienced as a studio, their budget is on its prime state, and kubo supervises too, so yeah, its very possible for planet level kubo top tiers

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
imo

if the anime keeps this pace up, at eos, the planet level stuff might be canon (pierrot is also one of the studios similar to toei, who aint afraid to boost their chars to this level), cuz, for sure, they gonna be > the multi continental+ versions of the manga, remember, 90s pierrotland for yyh, gave them small planet+ boosts, for the top tiers, now, not only they more experienced as a studio, their budget is on its prime state, and kubo supervises too, so yeah, its very possible for planet level kubo top tiers
:lit

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
now it became thirsty rush? this man really doesnt know what kind of dweeb mango he promotes :mjlol

so bad, lmao

6uej5XX.png

...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Like it's disjointed as hell so I'm legit wondering what the fuck is happening with the Mentor and Rush. Like half of the damn time, he comes off like he's a villain, calling Lucifer Lord and all of that other shit that he seems on the side of the Demons.
Then you have the really bad dialogue which is just AWFUL with Michael literally explaining that "You basically upset the Heirarchy of Hell just to imprison me, is it worth it?" Like dude, he fucking imprisoned you, Heaven's greatest champion and who put him in Hell in the first place!
Pretty sure that's a win considering that in actual Biblical Lore, Lucifer nor Satan rules Hell at all, he's just a Prisoner like the story states... but why WOULD the story have such stupid ass buildup into Lucifer giving Algolga extra power through himself and yet the latter is so stupid to not think there are no caveats to it? Like yeah, not everyone is smart but this just feels completely foolish as well.

And finally, the Chapters are so goddamned full of wasted panels that is 100% like the OPM Manga but unlike it, it only does it for action scenes while Demon Rush has it for EVERYTHING! Rein it in motherfucker!

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
he found a great fan artist who can emulate murata's art yet, he can't write for sake of it, his writing skills are tumblr/sv levels, no joking

so badly try hard and noobish, its just smh levels

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
btw

in the animated lol kenpachi vs lol gremmy fight, the limited space bfr that he did on him, is actually better portrayed this time, and kenpachi broke out of it, so, it aint that mid, its both impressive for kenpachi and for gremmy, kubo really lucky that he collab'd again with current pierrot who are part of the top tiers in animation, they truly fix the arc, from all angles

he found a great fan artist who can emulate murata's art yet, he can't write for sake of it, his writing skills are tumblr/sv levels, no joking

so badly try hard and noobish, its just smh levels

"He is my Master... as I am now your Master."
"Hahahaha... You've created a being far more powerful than yourself and now you cannot control it." "In order to capture me, you destabilized the heiarchy of Hell, what a foolish ambition"
"I have defeated the greatest Archangel, that means I can destroy y-"
"You will have what you desire. Now that we have Michael, we can open the Gates in half the time but first... we must recharge"

Seriously, what the fuck type of baby's bitch first dialogue is this shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back