• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>youtuber saying that no one can learn how to play yugioh on their own without someone helping them

:FucksSake:
Who? :eksip the only one hard to understand is pendulum and it's not really necessary in the game right now. At most you still just need to read the cards. Mind you there's a lot more of them now but it's still the same concept as the original.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Yugioh isn't that complex. People are exaggerating. There's not that many types. There's normal, effect, magic, trap, fusion, ritual, and synchro. Not too convoluted. Still waiting for them to release the Egyptian God Cards hope theyre good.
Dude is this 2010?

:pepesip

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

what the heeeeeeell

i like to think this dude is pretty funny but

how'd he miss the mark that badly???

Geto's turn to evil had nothing to do with pride, it had to do with the reality of the jujutsu cycle.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
>man says yubel support isn't that good cause it doesn't make the deck competitive

His takes are wild :hestonpls
Farfa will say some shit like this

Some absolute memelord will sweep a locals with Yubel because no one sideboards against that shit

MBT, Gage, Coder etc will make the classic

YUBEL SUPPORT OP!? BEST MASTER DUEL ARCHETYPE!? clickbait videos and then farfa will put out a table 500 vid with like 20 yubel OTK submissions

It's the law of nature

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This shit was obviously always going to be a bad end because it was completely out of character for Shirou to refuse to join (if only to end the war and the suffering it was causing as quick as possible), though admittedly I wasn't prepared for quite how brutal this one was going to be when I first watched it. :maybe

It was also just stupid given that he was twice attacked before he even had a Servant and was officially part of the war, so what kind of dumbassery possessed him to think no one would attack him if he gave up? I mean Shirou isn't the brightest tool in the shed but he isn't THAT dumb (it wasn't him who almost walked straight into Medea's trap, Bad End notwithstanding).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Farfa will say some shit like this

Some absolute memelord will sweep a locals with Yubel because no one sideboards against that shit

MBT, Gage, Coder etc will make the classic

YUBEL SUPPORT OP!? BEST MASTER DUEL ARCHETYPE!? clickbait videos and then farfa will put out a table 500 vid with like 20 yubel OTK submissions

It's the law of nature
Reminds me of Yugioh Tube and his absolute clickbait titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back