• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will never not laugh when the hack Kishimoto actually did bring back the Uchiha Family dynamic... with the MCs.
Is there a reason the writing team feels a need to rehash Uchiha drama? Naruto is the new Fugaku; Kawaki is the new Itachi; Boruto is the new Sasuke; the Otsutsuki Clan is the Uchiha Clan minus redeeming features; and karma is the new Sharingan. Kishimoto introduced a large world, with 5 major countries and countless smaller countries. Why must everything extend the Uchiha wankest that helped make Part II insufferable?

Because that basically is what Boruto now became at it's core:
It's just another Uchiha wankfest... except this time, include the Okutsuki because everyone loves them right?

You don't get a 700 chapter+ manga published just because you have a good Editor.

Kishi and his team deserve the respect they get for publishing such a break out story that's as wildly popular as it is.

:jordangif :risigif:maury

Everytime I hear this, I end up laughing because yeah no, Kishimoto without a good editor ends up making absolute fucking trash. The fucker literally admitted that Orochimaru was never going to be in the Chunin Exams if it wasn't for his editor, get the fuck out of here with that shit.

We literally see him without his first main editor and the series began to slowly become shit until it completely and utterly exploded. That's not even the real proof of that because remember Samurai 8?
Oh wait, most people don't!:kobeha

The series was launched in May 2019, with expectations from Kishimoto that the manga would last ten volumes or more. Despite this, the manga ended in March 2020 with five volumes and 43 chapters.

It didn't even last a full YEAR and he basically dropped the ball on that series despite the most HEAVY of pushes by Shuiesha. Get the fuck out of here with that crap.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

004.jpg

btw, yujiro still sucks, but, this song, is future all star hit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The funny thing is, after what went down before the timeskip, it’s very likely Boruto would have some rando throw a tomato at him on a regular basis.

:hestonpls

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
F3p1DG9X0AAB50o

i must be blind Bc what good about this design exactly :tiredpepe
Like damm…
She thinks she lives in night city or something? Literal Anime jail bait.
What exactly was the big change in 2016 anyway?

I know a few years before that woke shit starting taking off with things like GamerGate as the woke rallying cry
In Europe, it started 2015 with the Arabian spring and the immigrant tidal wave. After that, things went down the shitter.
F, i had good laughs with sakamoto

Damm…
So young
:dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back