• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
> Decides to bite the bullet and actually play FFXIV (via the free trial).
> Wasn't prepared to have to spend an hour or two trying to come up with an ID for a Square Enix profile before I could even play the damn game. :tiredpepe

Yeah that wasn't exactly the best of first impressions but once I actually got into the game itself, things started getting a lot better, though some of the controls are a bit clunky because I'm playing on console (I do not have the money to get a good PC for games, nor am I likely to anytime soon) but nothing game breaking.

Definitely glad there's a level synch function in this game for story bosses, 'cause I'm only a few hours in and I'm already lvl 11 and haven't even got to the first boss/duty yet. :maybe

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Minerals.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

awww shit son, the D-Rulers are making a come back
About freaking time.

We got Blaster back which is great. Now bring back Tidal too

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
> Wasn't prepared to have to spend an hour or two trying to come up with an ID for a Square Enix profile before I could even play the damn game. :tiredpepe

Yeah that wasn't exactly the best of first impressions but once I actually got into the game itself, things started getting a lot better, though some of the controls are a bit clunky because I'm playing on console (I do not have the money to get a good PC for games, nor am I likely to anytime soon) but nothing game breaking.

Definitely glad there's a level synch function in this game for story bosses, 'cause I'm only a few hours in and I'm already lvl 11 and haven't even got to the first boss/duty yet. :maybe
What server/world?

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Oh man if you think thats bad thankfully you didn't have to go through the suffering with FFXI

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I thought that, I was just confused when I saw him listed there.
It's banner character for the month Amarant the new character. the rest is either going to have a rework or just re-release of their FR/LD so people who missed can catch up.

:eksip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back