• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_2023-08-19-09-49-49-618-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-19-09-49-59-192-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-19-09-50-10-388-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

:heston
That pistol is a hand cannon?

:eksip

LeonLex

Paramount
We finally got the Kenpachi episode. Kenny beating imagination with the power of overwhelming violence.
The scene where he got put in space was cool ngl.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

get humbled, agenda piece stans, learn ur place, 18k peeps think g5 luffy is too weak :mjlol

A couple of days ago I saw some dude in Nf talking about how insecure Db fans are about g5. Even as someone basically looking from the outside I still know that OP fans started this shit, they just got laughed at :bookerpls.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Auron's the king of mediocrity later on in the game. I swear Square Enix did it on purpose:mjlol.
Nah I wasn't shitting on Auron, just on the player for how much he must have been running from fights for Auron to be doing so little damage so late in the game.

In my latest run, Auron was doing 3 thousand+ with a normal attack by that point, let alone with an overdrive. :mjpls

At least Auron is usable in the post-game, particularly against Penance, unlike Kimahri and Lulu who straight get the shaft. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back