• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
:wow
Uninterestedworriedbiodegradable_9e8aad_10738449.png
there exists no reality more painful than this :wow

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It seemed more like he just enhanced Super Sonic instead of an actual "new" form. Still pretty neat regardless

Just seems like him using that new speed boost along with that cyber corruption shit in super form to me.

So Sonic has turned into Zero and Sigma from Megaman X. Spreading viruses wherever he goes :mjlol .

Probably makes the most sense

Ian Flynn said he tried to bring back Hyper Sonic for the game but SEGA told him no since it would be too DBZ like

But everyone is trying to say this is some new form lol

Probably because he has blue eyes instead of red in that screenshot

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Probably makes the most sense

Ian Flynn said he tried to bring back Hyper Sonic for the game but SEGA told him no since it would be too DBZ like

But everyone is trying to say this is some new form lol

Probably because he has blue eyes instead of red in that screenshot

Considering The End is apparently some kind of eldritch giga-monster beyond anything else Sonic fought it would have made more sense to require a higher form, though I guess teaming up with the mecha filled in for that.

Yeah okay fuck off calling pit bulls a shit breed

It is literally not the breeds fault humans turn it into a blood sport animal, pit bulls have been helper dogs so it's not the fucking breed's fault
They’ve been bred to hunt, help around with other animals and shit

It’s the same stigma they used to give to rotwilers and dobermen back in the day.

I remember that rotweilers were demonized to hell and back when I was a kid

Frankly, just pay heed what kind of dog you have and what are their triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back